awkward attempt in a sentence
1) It wasn't even necessary to keep his first awkward attempts at removing Mary's bra or meeting her parents.
2) At the beginning of the visit, Jane made several awkward attempts to interact with Sam, but without success.
3) Poor hands and a few awkward attempts on what looked to be easy layups made for a forgettable offensive night for Asik .
4) It took me a few moments to realize the smile was an awkward attempt to conceal shame, not any sort of bemusement.
awkward attempt example sentences5) Almost every encounter McLaren replays revolves around money: from the initial lost job that cost him £1000, through Big Issue vendors, to awkward attempts at busking.
6) The friend, in an awkward attempt at ingratiation, plays for her a tape of him amateurishly playing the drums with his band.
7) After a few very awkward attempts at conversation, he blushed, and inquired whether Lady Clara were within, and whether he might have a few moments' conversation with her.
8) So it is correct to state that the David stories are contradictory, but of greater interest is to make note of the obviously awkward attempt made at concealment.
9) She withdrew from the king's society, and in spite of Clarendon's awkward attempts to appeal to her, declared she would return to Portugal rather than consent to a base compliance.
10) His libretto has been criticised for its awkward attempts at American street vernacular, and the opera has not found a place in the general repertory.
11) Alex Ferguson's awkward attempt to steal the hero of the Hillsborough terraces infuriated Francis, and guarantees an interesting reception for United today.
12) Luckily, the awkward first attempt was followed by intensive coaching and the presentation made at the end of the workshop exceeded all expectations.
13) But he made an awkward attempt to catch the ball as he got close to the wall, and the ball bounced over the wall for a ground-rule double.
14) Those big grips on either side let you cruise around corners without pinching the tablet in an awkward attempt to keep the screen clear while following your racing line .
example sentences with awkward15) Despite our clumsy and awkward attempts to be helpful, he was constantly encouraging and passionate about service, and treated all the patients with deep and abiding respect.
16) They see the range of responses from deep and bitter grief to awkward attempts to simulate grief where it no longer has relevance for the relationship.
17) We like its characters not so much for their debatable qualities, but for their awkward attempts to present themselves (to themselves) as so much more clever and worldly than they are.
18) ) Then again, them being a happy couple would mean more awkward attempts and them flirting, which I admit I'm kind of pleased we don't have to endure.
19) " Of course he hasn't always been successful, just watch this supremely awkward attempt at conversation he had with Celine Dion.
20) " "I made a very awkward attempt to explain the unexplainable," he told the newspaper for a March 11 report.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of awkward attempt
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of awkward attempt with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with awkward attempt
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word awkward attempt in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with awkward attempt.
20 examples of simple sentences of awkward attempt. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of awkward attempt
Compound Sentences with awkward attempt
Complex Sentences with awkward attempt
Compound-Complex Sentences with awkward attempt