express apprehension in a sentence
1) Larry had expressed apprehension that day about performing the stunt.
2) Others expressed apprehension about the complicated administrative practices of Social Security.
3) Going into race week, many drivers expressed apprehension about the upcoming race.
express apprehension example sentences4) The study also finds that customers often express apprehension regarding low-rolling resistance tires .
5) Eichelberger thus expressed precisely the apprehensions of the Japanese government.
6) Yet Lenin expressed apprehension that Stalin would abuse his power if he remained in this position.
7) Local officials and representatives of the religious establishment continued to express apprehension about the group's missionary activities.
8) The CBI expressed an apprehension that Jagan would frustrate the process of fair trial if he was let out now .
9) At the time, Jennings expressed apprehension that the impending competition among the three newsmen was at risk of becoming superficial.
10) However, passenger train service could not start as planned due to apprehensions expressed by CRS about one bridge and tunnel.
11) As Selborne pointed out, Russians captured in France after the Normandy invasion had expressed extreme apprehension about their return home.
12) These critics have also expressed apprehension over the production volume of plastic packaging, which results in the emission of carbon dioxide.
13) Mark Harmon had expressed apprehension at replacing a central character in the third season, saying, "Chemistry is a big intangible in television.
14) Artaserse expresses apprehension at having to kill his own brother, but Artabano declares that a son who murders his father is no son.
15) They expressed apprehension that Rayalaseema and Coastal areas would face water and power problems and would slip into backwardness with lands turning into desert.
example sentences with express apprehension16) Jim Michalak had expressed some apprehension about twisting 3/8 (9mm) plywood into the bow shape.
17) intern's plea who expressed apprehensions of not getting justice in Delhi citing the "influence" and high position enjoyed by Kumar in the bar and bench.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of express apprehension
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of express apprehension with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with express apprehension
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word express apprehension in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with express apprehension.
20 examples of simple sentences of express apprehension. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of express apprehension
Compound Sentences with express apprehension
Complex Sentences with express apprehension
Compound-Complex Sentences with express apprehension