explicitly articulate in a sentence
1) Some narrative structures are implied in the content limits, and others are explicitly articulated .
2) In recent years Levinas has himself articulated more explicitly his account of the relation of the ethical to the political.
3) After humans leave the state of nature, they can enjoy a higher form of goodness, moral goodness, which Rousseau articulates most explicitly in the Social Contract .
explicitly articulate example sentences4) Sometimes, this professional ethos has been explicitly articulated , and those who have articulated the concepts have been recognized as the leaders of their profession.
5) Wilson's model also explicitly articulates the link between the personal learning environment (and learning process) with the presentation of an electronic portfolio.
6) Because b. offers a contrast not explicitly articulated in a., we can , following natural usage, expand a. and get a better sense of comparison:
7) But because b. implies a contrast not explicitly articulated by a, we can expand a. and get a better sense of comparison:
8) But there's a growing recognition - articulated quite explicitly at the Microcredit Summit that's taking place [last] week in Mexico - that this needs to change.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of explicitly articulate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of explicitly articulate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with explicitly articulate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word explicitly articulate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with explicitly articulate.
20 examples of simple sentences of explicitly articulate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of explicitly articulate
Compound Sentences with explicitly articulate
Complex Sentences with explicitly articulate
Compound-Complex Sentences with explicitly articulate