articulable in a sentence
1) I asked him if he had a reasonably articulable suspicion that I was shoplifting .
2) This reasonable suspicion must be based on "specific and articulable facts" and not merely upon an officer's hunch.
3) Eleven percent of these monitored phone lines met the agency's legal standard for "reasonably articulable suspicion"(RAS).
articulable example sentences4) I'm sure some ID proponents have (a) an articulable theory and (b) a proposed means to test it.
5) Under the law, the police may not detain you, not even for one second, without a reasonable and articulable suspicion that a crime is afoot.
6) If police don't have a reasonable articulable suspicion that you are guilty of a specific crime, it's illegal for them to stop you in the first place.
7) The state must justify the seizure by showing that the officer conducting the stop had a reasonable articulable suspicion that criminal activity was afoot.
8) In Terry v. Ohio , 392 U.S. 1 (1968), the Supreme Court ruled that reasonable suspicion requires specific, articulable , and individualized suspicion that crime is afoot.
9) Gauvey determined that the goal of linking the suspects to the robberies fit the standard of the government offering "specific and articulable facts.
10) Similarly, police may not stop motorists without first having a reasonable and articulable suspicion that the driver has violated a traffic law.
11) The government is only required to show 'clear and articulable facts' that the information is needed to assist with a criminal investigation.
12) The court ruled , for instance, that the metadata should only be searched if there was "reasonable, articulable suspicion" of a link to terrorism or in an emergency.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of articulable
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of articulable with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with articulable
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word articulable in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with articulable.
20 examples of simple sentences of articulable. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of articulable
Compound Sentences with articulable
Complex Sentences with articulable
Compound-Complex Sentences with articulable