articular in a sentence
1) The load now was distributed directly to the articular cartilage.
2) The stifle has an articular angle of about 150 degrees.
3) The articular membrane is usually produced by a separate tormogen cell.
articular example sentences4) A THA procedure replaces diseased hip articular surfaces with synthetic materials.
5) This is also the best means of relieving the articular pains.
6) Modern amphibians have fully ossified vertebrae with articular processes.
7) If the articular surface is wide the metacarpal may be shaved.
8) These patients may also suffer articular cartilage degeneration and pyrophosphate arthropathy.
9) Articular cartilage also functions as a shock absorber.
10) The unique feature of the TMJs is the articular disc.
11) Wholesome joints are covered with smooth articular cartilage that enables pain free movement.
12) An increased distal metatarsal articular angle was noted in 48% of cases.
13) The articular joints rough surface must be smooth for it to function properly.
14) The articular interface of the hip is a simple ball and socket joint.
15) The articular bodies of the femur are its lateral and medial condyles.
example sentences with articular16) Though I think more likely the culprit is microdamage to the articular cartilage.
17) At its base the seta is attached by a ring of articular membrane.
18) The bone surfaces at the joint are covered with thick smooth cartilage called articular cartilage.
19) However, no investigators have objectively reviewed functional range of motion or articular stability.
20) SFRP3 (FRZB) was originally isolated from bovine articular cartilage.
21) To be more specific the medial branch of the articular nerve should be identified.
22) The articular processes of the first sacral vertebra are large and oval shaped.
23) Kemp suffered an articular talar injury requiring microfracture surgery to his talus bone.
24) Menisectomy, also termed discectomy refers to surgical removal of the articular disc.
25) Each vertebra arch has four (two superior and two inferior) Articular processes.
26) Sharp contrast to those that are perishing and same construction with the articular participle.
27) Displacement of the articular surface is the most important factor affecting prognosis and treatment.
28) The articular capsule has a synovial and a fibrous membrane separated by fatty deposits.
How to use articular in a sentence29) With lack of use, articular cartilage may atrophy, leading to narrowed joint spaces.
30) Articular cartilage covers the concave area of acetabulum, providing more stability and shock absorption.
31) Both joint surfaces are covered with a strong but lubricated layer called articular hyaline cartilage.
32) The thoracic vertebrae attach to ribs and so have articular facets specific to them.
33) General term for degeneration (wearing away) of the articular cartilage within a joint.
34) Proprioceptive insult hypothesis: focuses on articular alterations causing hyperactivity of the sensory nerve fibers.
35) Anatomy of the knee in normal (ligament, meniscus, articular cartilage).
36) Furthermore, corticosteroids produce catabolism of articular cartilage, especially when they are administered repeatedly.
37) Non-surgical treatment is rarely an option as the capacity for articular cartilage to heal is limited.
38) Significant articular incongruity typically occurs in young patients after high energy injuries (Figure 2).
39) Superior and inferior articular facets on each vertebra act to restrict the range of movement possible.
40) The function of the articular eminence is to limit the forwards movement of the condyle.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of articular
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of articular with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with articular
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word articular in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with articular.
20 examples of simple sentences of articular. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of articular
Compound Sentences with articular
Complex Sentences with articular
Compound-Complex Sentences with articular