first articulate in a sentence
1) The familiar argument is first articulated in the Third Meditation.
2) Then that he had first articulated it inside his head.
3) The notion of strong objectivity was first articulated by feminist philosopher Sandra Harding.
first articulate example sentences4) Scania will deliver its very first articulated Euro 6 gas-fuelled buses to Indonesia.
5) Most of the criticism of deconstruction were first articulated by these philosophers and repeated elsewhere.
6) Proposals for a link from Etterstad towards the Østensjø area were first articulated in 1917.
7) Universal primary education was first articulated as a state goal in the Education Act of 1872.
8) St. Anselm of Canterbury first articulated the satisfaction view in his "Cur Deus Homo?
9) He first articulated his views in an 1868 article entitled "What the Railroad Will Bring Us.
10) When this standard was first articulated 40 years ago, health care looked very different than it does today.
11) He was a pioneering Hellenist who first articulated the difference between Greek, Greco-Roman and Roman art.
12) Proposals for an urban railway through the upper parts of Groruddalen were first articulated in public documents in 1919.
13) Plato first articulated the emission theory, the idea that visual perception is accomplished by rays emitted by the eyes.
14) In 1903, the Italian naval architect Vittorio Cuniberti first articulated in print the concept of an all-big-gun battleship.
15) This is the central theme of SsangYong 's vehicle design language that was first articulated in the XIV concept series.
example sentences with first articulate16) Mental set was first articulated by Abraham Luchins in the 1940s and demonstrated in his well-known water jug experiments.
17) We are asked to first articulate the key values and principles by which we can evaluate individual candidates across political parties.
18) Cultural capital () is a sociological concept that has gained widespread popularity since it was first articulated by Pierre Bourdieu.
19) The third was an important one in number theory, in which the concept of a finite field was first articulated .
20) A Newfoundland identity was first articulated in the 1840s, embodied in a distinction between English-born and native-born Newfoundland residents.
21) The Mesh economy was first articulated by Lisa Gansky in The Mesh: Why the Future of Business is Sharing.
22) It was Yost who first articulated the now accepted premise about student-athletes in the sport that: "Football builds character.
23) Anthropologist Gregory Bateson first articulated the concept of framing in his 1972 book "Steps to an Ecology of Mind".
24) The liberal view point generally has been strong in Western academia since it was first articulated by Smith in the eighteenth century.
25) Time-sharing concepts were first articulated in the late 50s, particularly as a way to meet the needs of scientific computing.
26) The possibility of a relationship between autism and the consumption of gluten and casein was first articulated by Kalle Reichelt in 1991.
27) His object herein was to know, after the indistinct babblings of infancy were over, what word they would first articulate .
28) Although the term "non-alignment" was not used, the need of such a strategy was first articulated by first President of the United States-George Washington.
How to use first articulate in a sentence29) Security was one of the three principal areas of focus of the Canadian government's policy toward the Americas, first articulated four years ago.
30) In the long run, the factors first articulated in the Morton Memo will probably serve as the basis for immigration reform in the USA.
31) I'm finally beginning to understand what Kent Beck and chums was so excited about all those years ago when they were first articulating what we now call TDD.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of first articulate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of first articulate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with first articulate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word first articulate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with first articulate.
20 examples of simple sentences of first articulate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of first articulate
Compound Sentences with first articulate
Complex Sentences with first articulate
Compound-Complex Sentences with first articulate