equally ambitious in a sentence
1) I am equally ambitious for the Company and dance in general.
2) Almost equally ambitious development projects were going on in Kenya at about the same time.
3) The French are equally ambitious but do not buy the race analogy , the book insists.
equally ambitious example sentences4) As a successful career woman myself, I can understand your desire to find your equally ambitious partner.
5) He and his equally ambitious wife Claire ( Wright) stop at nothing to ensure their ascendancy.
6) But he and Mick Davis , the equally ambitious boss of Xstrata, were not always co-conspirators.
7) Equally ambitious is the Polish American Museum located in Port Washington, New York, founded in 1977.
8) His ambitious filming programme for the popular 'Treasure Video' series continues, alongside an equally ambitious timetable of writing.
9) The work was completed in 1915, and by that time another Castlehead resident was financing an equally ambitious renewal project.
10) The government appointed William Shirley as the new commander-in-chief in North America, and planned an equally ambitious series of operations for the following year.
11) The plans for rapid advance in many scientific areas were associated with equally ambitious calls for economic growth and the large-scale import of complete factories.
12) Specter - Commander on the planet Atilla in "The Young Lords", and a rival of Lucifer and equally ambitious (voiced by Murray Matheson).
13) Indeed, it's important to remember that alongside the construction of the Metaverse, a complementary and equally ambitious infrastructure project is under way.
14) It's also a natural base for ambitious day cruises along the coast in tough Wayfarer dinghies, or equally ambitious trips by dolmus into the hectic variety of Bodrum.
15) " He also travelled around the coastline of Britain to paint watercolours for the equally ambitious book "A Voyage Round Great Britain.
example sentences with equally ambitious16) Mao's was equally ambitious in improving his own prestige inside the communist international community by demonstrating that his Marxist concerns were international.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of equally ambitious
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of equally ambitious with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with equally ambitious
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word equally ambitious in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with equally ambitious.
20 examples of simple sentences of equally ambitious. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of equally ambitious
Compound Sentences with equally ambitious
Complex Sentences with equally ambitious
Compound-Complex Sentences with equally ambitious