ambitious attempt in a sentence
1) Few of his more ambitious attempts are successful.
2) An ambitious attempt at a theory of everything, and unified field!
3) An ambitious attempt to reset U.S. relations with Russia faltered and failed.
ambitious attempt example sentences4) Instability continued, and Haidallah's ambitious reform attempts foundered.
5) It is an ambitious attempt to fix a system that may not be broken .
6) He made an ambitious attempt to pass Hulkenberg at the second hairpin but ran wide.
7) It was an ambitious attempt to do something new and different with a middle school schedule.
8) The middle of the season was overshadowed by the club's ambitious attempts to purchase Kaka.
9) Harvest C was an ambitious attempt at a production-quality freeware compiler which was later abandoned by the author.
10) Tempests supported the ambitious attempt to capture the bridge at Arnhem in Operation Market Garden in mid-September 1944.
11) That speech marks the most ambitious recent attempt to create a strategy or game plan for coping with nuclear nonproliferation.
12) According to the sociologist Prof. Uzi Rebhun, it represents an ambitious attempt to deny the significance of race.
13) Even more ambitious attempts to bring trade unionists and community activists together in educational settings have taken place at Northern College.
14) The concession marks the end of Dayton 's ambitious attempt to realign the state sales tax with Minnesota's service-oriented economy.
15) As a global history, this book is an ambitious attempt to re-introduce us to something we think common and uninteresting.
example sentences with ambitious attempt16) In 1972, before the route was regularly negotiated in four-wheel drives, ambitious attempts to complete it on foot took place.
17) Congress also declined to cooperate with Reagan in many of his more ambitious attempts to reduce the size of the federal government.
18) The winter of 1696-7 brought the most ambitious attempt to date by the French on the English settlements in Newfoundland.
19) While the task force did not have access to classified records, it is the most ambitious independent attempt to date to assess the detention and interrogation programs.
20) It's an ambitious attempt to establish a forum for all those involved in the creation, production, distribution and enjoyment of the spoken word.
21) They made an ambitious comeback attempt with a new name, the Floor, but their album didn't go over well even though it was actually quite good.
22) A theodicy, on the other hand, is a more ambitious attempt to provide a plausible justification for the existence of evil.
23) In a very ambitious attempt to construct the historical past of Etche, Achonwa (1980) traced the migration of the people from a particular place and point in time.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambitious attempt
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambitious attempt with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambitious attempt
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambitious attempt in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambitious attempt.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambitious attempt. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambitious attempt
Compound Sentences with ambitious attempt
Complex Sentences with ambitious attempt
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambitious attempt