extremely ambitious in a sentence
1) I am extremely ambitious for my children .
2) The MS&LR was extremely ambitious .
3) It's extremely ambitious and could be very costly.
extremely ambitious example sentences4) The DSP system planned for the ATA is extremely ambitious .
5) Potemkin's plans for the city were extremely ambitious .
6) He is calculating and extremely ambitious .
7) The proposals were numerous, almost always complex, and generally extremely ambitious .
8) Reaching a deal by November next year is extremely ambitious ," he said.
9) Luckily, I have some extremely ambitious plans for it in the near future.
10) BRM's first engine design was an extremely ambitious 1.5-litre supercharged V16.
11) Extremely ambitious in every way.
12) She is extremely ambitious and would do anything to make it big and realize her dreams.
13) He realized that this extremely ambitious goal could never be achieved without an enormous amount of fighting.
14) SDI was an extremely ambitious program to provide a total shield against a massive Soviet ICBM attack.
15) That is extremely ambitious .
example sentences with extremely ambitious16) David Wright's extremely ambitious album Walking With Ghosts is more like three or four "mini" albums.
17) She is an extremely ambitious cat with only one thing on her mind-to become a huge mega-star.
18) Art & Tech has outlined an extremely ambitious programme that calls for three different mid-engined sports car to be produced.
19) Here I saw the chance to make an extremely ambitious film without having to spend the time developing this connection.
20) But I couldn't have it both ways . . . . She was extremely ambitious , eager to prove herself.
21) The company has extremely ambitious growth plans as it currently has 31 full priced stores and plans to grow to 300 stores.
22) The company has always been extremely ambitious and it realised that this investment would help it achieve further success and take the business to the next level.
23) The train was to traverse the surface of Mars from south pole to north pole, an extremely ambitious goal even by today's standards.
24) An extremely ambitious and devious individual, he seeks to use the Marines in his quest to conquer the Hadur region and unify it under his rule.
25) Trying to see more than a museum a day is extremely ambitious (it is difficult to even see all the exhibits in one museum in a day).
26) She is an extremely ambitious reporter, but an ethical one; she will always protect her source (in these books, the source is Eve) and follows her cases thoroughly.
27) There had been proposed plans drawn up pre-war for the post war years which would have been classed as extremely ambitious , especially in the austere post-war years.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of extremely ambitious
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of extremely ambitious with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with extremely ambitious
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word extremely ambitious in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with extremely ambitious.
20 examples of simple sentences of extremely ambitious. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of extremely ambitious
Compound Sentences with extremely ambitious
Complex Sentences with extremely ambitious
Compound-Complex Sentences with extremely ambitious