too ambitious in a sentence
1) Space experts wonder whether even 2014 is too ambitious .
2) Other jobs are too ambitious and require special equipment.
3) It made a girl look too ambitious .
too ambitious example sentences4) The fourth was that he was too ambitious .
5) It appeared that perhaps the experiment had been too ambitious .
6) Western aid officials criticized this program as too ambitious .
7) Probably that is a little too ambitious right away.
8) Do not be too ambitious with exercises.
9) However, these plans proved too ambitious and were subsequently aborted.
10) Bit too ambitious for the times , perhaps.
11) Sometimes the boys get a little too ambitious .
12) Is expecting one weekend to produce a vision too ambitious ?
13) Don't be too ambitious in the early stages.
14) Buck was too ambitious with his shot from a bad lie.
15) The promoters did not attempt too ambitious a scheme at first.
example sentences with too ambitious16) It's fine, just not too ambitious or exciting.
17) Er I think she's a bit too ambitious sometimes.
18) But he questions whether the programme as a whole is too ambitious .
19) Maybe the task is too ambitious .
20) Its chief flaw was that the offensive was far too ambitious in scope.
21) The main thing is not to be too ambitious about the food.
22) The measurements so far suggest that this will be far too ambitious .
23) But he thought it too ambitious .
24) Wade asks if he is too ambitious to run an ultra at 19.
25) The scheme was abandoned as being too ambitious and reverted to a bridge concept.
26) Frank dismisses his proposal as too ambitious and asks him to rewrite it.
27) Californians are too ambitious and creative to remain in a slump for long.
28) Giuseppe Greco and Mario Prestifilippo were apparently slain because they became too ambitious .
How to use too ambitious in a sentence29) Many member states regarded these aims as too ambitious and the targets as too high.
30) The first two options were rejected as being too ambitious and open to flank attack.
31) However, the project, at its current state, proved to be too ambitious .
32) The Common Council of the city thought the project too ambitious but nevertheless granted him funding.
33) It is too ambitious for a financial organisation to hope to recognise such situations and respond accordingly?
34) Every piece of it is way too ambitious for a spiky '90s post-punk band.
35) Courbet's proposals, although militarily attractive, were too ambitious for the French government to stomach.
36) Its initial target was to raise $ 20m from the business community but that proved too ambitious .
37) The two most common problems people experience in target setting are not being specific and being too ambitious .
38) He told me that the male students were too busy and too ambitious to treat the ladies differently .
39) All team members had had a good day, nothing too ambitious but good routes galore were climbed.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of too ambitious
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of too ambitious with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with too ambitious
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word too ambitious in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with too ambitious.
20 examples of simple sentences of too ambitious. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of too ambitious
Compound Sentences with too ambitious
Complex Sentences with too ambitious
Compound-Complex Sentences with too ambitious