environmental advocate in a sentence
1) BEN reaches more than 2000 environmental advocates weekly.
2) Some environmental advocates have petitioned the EPA to ban agricultural use.
3) Some environmental advocates questioned that assessment.
environmental advocate example sentences4) Local lawmakers joined environmental advocates to encourage consumers to help protect the environment.
5) Environmental advocates The website of the statewide environmental group environmental Advocates.
6) Environmental advocates The website of the statewide environmental group environmental advocates .
7) Despite these actions, environmental advocates say little of consequence has been accomplished.
8) Ultimately, environmental advocates say, the administration is on the losing side.
9) Environmental advocates and industry officials welcomed the new program, but for different reasons.
10) Environmental advocates , meanwhile, criticize the agency for backing away from its 1994 plan.
11) Environmental advocates and their political allies would eventually prevail in defeating the Clear Skies initiative.
12) Environmental advocate , civil rights activist, and lawyer Van Jones was born in Jackson.
13) Rose Marie is a health and environmental advocate , writing for TLDP and other publications.
14) Projects requiring Malaysian and Indonesian palm oil as feedstocks have been criticized by some environmental advocates .
15) Rock the Boat, an award-winning documentary film featuring the L.A. River and many environmental advocates .
example sentences with environmental advocate16) The Design for the Environment has identified safer alternative surfactants through partnerships with industry and environmental advocates .
17) Environmental advocates are divided on whether nuclear power should be part of the mix of future energy choices .
18) Environmental advocates have called for the removal of certain dams in the Columbia system in the years since.
19) It dismisses fears of environmental advocates that the proposed pipeline would increase carbon emissions and contribute to global warming.
20) That could have been prevented, said environmental advocate Walter Hang, president of Toxic Targeting in Ithaca.
21) He also has a background as an environmental advocate , and he relishes the role as a public watchdog.
22) Globally, banks and environmental advocates are seeking to make things easier by developing best practices and other voluntary standards.
23) Then , too, not all environmental advocates agree that Keystone is the proper target for climate hawks to address.
24) The proposal Thursday from a member of the N.C. Mining & Energy Commission immediately raised skepticism from several environmental advocates .
25) Labor and environmental advocates argue that free trade thereby creates conditions that allow companies to circumvent domestic regulations by producing elsewhere.
26) Environmental advocates have been killed for exposing and opposing local officials', police and military collusion with illegal logging interests.
27) Students read the work of this century's leading environmental writers and listened to guest lectures from today's leading environmental advocates .
28) Environmental advocates have recommended making less-contaminated portions of the site permanently off limits to allow for wildlife recovery and a habitat reserve.
How to use environmental advocate in a sentence29) Yaroslavsky has been a longtime environmental advocate , most notably in restricting development and preserving open space in the Santa Monica Mountains.
30) Environmental advocates control the environmental Protection Agency, ratcheting up the stringency of environmental rules without regard to overall costs and benefits.
31) Ithaca environmental advocate Walter Hang said compounds other than only those tested for could be present, and he expressed concern about the type of paint used.
32) In coverage of the BP oil spill, a prominent story during the study period, oil industry representatives appeared four times as often as environmental advocates .
33) Some environmental advocates and researchers warn that many recycled items may end up in landfills anyway, or be recycled improperly in poorer countries.
34) But, when they follow the rules, the mountain biking community can be a valuable resource as environmental advocates and recreational park users.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of environmental advocate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of environmental advocate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with environmental advocate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word environmental advocate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with environmental advocate.
20 examples of simple sentences of environmental advocate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of environmental advocate
Compound Sentences with environmental advocate
Complex Sentences with environmental advocate
Compound-Complex Sentences with environmental advocate