await completion in a sentence
1) He also has a solo album awaiting completion .
2) It would only be indeterminate, awaiting completion .
3) She returned to Tyseley to await completion of the Darlington works.
4) A more accurate value would have to await completion of the surveying process.
await completion example sentences5) The final 10% still awaits the completion of the S-1 Mark IIA hardware.
6) The governor is awaiting the completion of a review by State Health Commissioner Nirav Shah.
7) If Option 2 is followed, this must await successful completion of the demonstration discussed in recommendation 3.
8) Some 1.2m households have either been relocated or are currently awaiting the completion of their new home.
9) She returned to Subic Bay in July to await the completion of other phases of the operation.
10) Previously, It only operates at half of its capacity awaiting the completion of the remaining system works.
11) Together the ships awaited the completion and departure of the French ship of the line "Rivoli".
12) It moved to the former Swiss Cottage Primary School while awaiting completion of the Barker Road rebuilding project.
13) The lifeboat was temporarily kept at St Sampson awaiting completion of the new building at Castle emplacement HSPP.
14) The cottage stood as the John Macarthur's residence whilst he awaited completion of the Camden Park House.
example sentences with await15) Designation of the structure as a National Landmark is awaiting completion of plant decommissioning activities by its present owner.
16) Drilling Wire lists all petroleum wells that have been formally proposed, are currently drilling, or are awaiting completion .
17) The flame was then taken to Houston and allowed to burn while awaiting the completion of the Eternal Flame site.
18) She put to sea on August 25, 1924 and anchored near Cuttyhunk to await the completion of her crew.
19) In 1769 George III anxiously awaited the completion of an alchemist observatory in the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames.
20) Chauncey hastened back to Sacket's Harbor, and remained in harbour awaiting the completion of the "Pike".
21) After he had parked his car to await the completion of his order two policemen arrived and arrested him roughly at gunpoint.
22) While awaiting the completion of the Arnstadt organ, he was offered, and accepted the post of violinist in the small chamber orchestra at Weimar.
23) Two additional instrumented sites are awaiting completion of the retrofit of the Bay Bridge before being completed and brought online (E07B and W05B).
24) A number of the cars are, at the moment, in storage awaiting the completion of the Malcolm Campbell Shed in which they will be fully displayed.
25) Municipal officials and other county stakeholders anxiously await the completion of this study to better make sound resource decisions as the growth in the region continues.
26) This is so, even where the certificate covers disbursements, such as medical reports or counsel fees They will have to await completion of the work.
27) After sixteen(16) long years, the most awaited completion of the second phase of the College building was realized through the untiring efforts of the NDKC President (1991- 2006), Bro.
28) A shift in management attitude could see their return to service in the future, but for the time being, they remain in store at Douglas station awaiting completion and return to service.
29) The hearing was, however, postponed by the Supreme Administrative Court on 21 September 2006 until 20 November, to await the completion of an advisory report by the State Commissioner's Authority.
30) While it awaited the completion of the new school, the town began to implement the system of team teaching in 1959, the year preceding the new high school's opening.
31) Before Christmas in 1958, the high school students attended classes at Duluth Elementary School, while awaiting the completion of their new building.
32) In 1876 the Astor House Hotel was enlarged, with fifty new rooms added that were often used to accommodate newly arrived families who were awaiting the completion of their own residences.
33) During the offseason, Hernández returned to his parents' home in a modest Valencia neighborhood, while awaiting completion of a house for himself, his girlfriend and daughter.
34) A house Lincoln had built in 1834 while awaiting completion of his 1836 mansion is listed on the National Register of Historic Places as the Gov. Levi Lincoln House.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of await completion
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of await completion with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with await completion
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word await completion in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with await completion.
20 examples of simple sentences of await completion. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of await completion
Compound Sentences with await completion
Complex Sentences with await completion
Compound-Complex Sentences with await completion