carbon assimilation in a sentence
1) CO2 concentration changes in leaf chambers are measured to provide carbon assimilation values for leaves or whole plants.
2) The critical measurement for most plant stress measurements is designated by "A" or carbon assimilation rate.
3) In C3 plants, most types of plant stress correlate to carbon assimilation in a curve-linear fashion.
4) carbon dioxide ( CO2) is an essential component of photosynthesis (also called carbon assimilation).
carbon assimilation example sentences5) For most types of plant stress, Y(II) correlates to plant carbon assimilation in a linear fashion in C4 plants.
6) The rate of uptake is used to assess the rate of photosynthetic carbon assimilation, while the rate of water loss is used to assess the rate of transpiration.
7) The 1961 prize for carbon assimilation in plants awarded to Melvin Calvin was controversial because it ignored the contributions of Andrew Benson and James Bassham.
8) However, these experiments clearly show that temperature affects the rate of carbon assimilation, so there must be two sets of reactions in the full process of carbon assimilation.
9) However, these experiments clearly show that temperature affects the rate of carbon assimilation, so there must be two sets of reactions in the full process of carbon assimilation.
10) In the early 20th century, Frederick Blackman and Gabrielle Matthaei investigated the effects of light intensity (irradiance) and temperature on the rate of carbon assimilation.
11) Melvin Calvin and Andrew Benson, along with James Bassham, elucidated the path of carbon assimilation (the photosynthetic carbon reduction cycle) in plants.
12) More recent studies show that "it is highly unlikely that significant carbon assimilation occurs in the stem"; "Pereskia" species are described as having "C3 with inducible CAM.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of carbon assimilation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of carbon assimilation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with carbon assimilation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word carbon assimilation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with carbon assimilation.
20 examples of simple sentences of carbon assimilation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of carbon assimilation
Compound Sentences with carbon assimilation
Complex Sentences with carbon assimilation
Compound-Complex Sentences with carbon assimilation