determine allocation in a sentence
1) Determine an allocation appropriate for you and stick with it.
2) In addition, seniority can be a factor in determining patronage allocations .
3) The Department of Education is responsible for determining the final allocation of funding.
determine allocation example sentences4) These results determined the allocation of 4.5 delegate votes at the Democratic National Convention.
5) In some organizations, supervisory managers are responsible for determine allocation of salary raises to employees.
6) Pilkington determined the allocation of the third TV channel to the BBC not ITV.
7) George Dantzig developed linear programming, an algebraic method to determine the optimal allocation of scarce resources.
8) It was evolved in 1969 for determining the allocation of central assistance for state plans in India.
9) In the Indian subcontinent, irrigation requirements of Bangladesh determine water allocations of The Ganges River.
10) The examiner will also need to determine the proper allocation of tax due to all affected entities.
11) The draw that determined the semi-final allocation was held on 17 January 2013 at the Malmö City Hall.
12) Free markets are the most efficient way to determine the allocation of economic resources and the distribution of goods.
13) The plan attempted to determine the optimal allocation of investment between productive sectors in order to maximise long-run economic growth.
14) The use of RFPs (Request for Proposals) and Auctions to determine string allocation in appropriate circumstances.
15) The debate goes on in corners; it has little connection with the continuing process of determining allocations of resources.
example sentences with determine allocation16) Revised versions of the formula have been used since then to determine the allocation of central assistance for state plans.
17) She works with her clients to build customized portfolios after ascertaining the client's risk tolerance and determining appropriate asset allocations .
18) The drive-train characteristics determine the allocation of torque delivery from transmission to each powered axle end as their available traction change.
19) Separate amounts stated in the contract should not be considered in determining the allocation of the total consideration from the arrangement.
20) It is important to appreciate that money, markets and the price mechanism determine the allocation and utilisation of resources in many countries, e.g. USA and Japan.
21) Ethics is concerned with justice whereas concrete politics involves "a power struggle between organized groups to determine the allocation of privilege".
22) These changes, in turn, restructured the institutions that governed property rights and those that determined the allocation of rents generated by property rights.
23) Since the statute establishing the rewards was ambiguous as to who was entitled to get them, their allocation was determined by the judge.
24) Kimber was present at my aggregate and had no problem whatsoever with a vote being taken from the floor to determine time allocation .
25) Out with arbitrary budgets and in with surveys of Canadians to define its role clearly and thus determine an appropriate allocation of funds.
26) Markets are the arena where the choices of individual economic agents determine allocation and distribution; government is the prime embodiment of collective choice.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of determine allocation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of determine allocation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with determine allocation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word determine allocation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with determine allocation.
20 examples of simple sentences of determine allocation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of determine allocation
Compound Sentences with determine allocation
Complex Sentences with determine allocation
Compound-Complex Sentences with determine allocation