Roman antiquity in a sentence
1) One room is devoted to Roman antiquities , and another room to Greek antiquities.
2) From the beginning the institute also stimulated the research of Roman antiquity and art.
3) What were the limits of knowledge of the physical world in Greek and Roman antiquity ?
Roman antiquity example sentences4) Much of the negative literature of the Middle Ages drew heavily on the writings from Greek and Roman antiquity .
5) The legend was a popular motif in art during Greek and Roman antiquity and served as an antithetical cautionary tale.
6) Many Roman antiquities still exist, testifying to the close link between the Maltese inhabitants and the people of Rome.
7) You've seen the ones in the museum here, the curvilinear trumpets and dragons, those un-Roman Roman antiquities ?
8) Dali used not only the language of Greco Roman antiquity , but also of the language of classical painting from various periods.
9) In that granite book, begun by the Orient, continued by Greek and Roman antiquity , the Middle Ages wrote the last page.
10) Domestically, she was a woman of great taste and culture, and she decorated her home at Hulme Hall with Roman antiquities .
11) It can also be argued that - in contrast to Roman antiquity , feudalism and capitalism - ownership and property are not relevant concepts for understanding the AMP.
12) Ribó believes that this transposition of feminine ideal corresponds to the neo-platonic tradition that became exceedingly popular in the later stages of Roman antiquity .
13) For southern European painters of the 17th century, a pipe was much too modern to include in the preferred motifs inspired by mythology from Greek and Roman antiquity .
14) Dyfri Williams, previously the Keeper of Greek and Roman antiquities at the British Museum, dated the cup to AD 5-15.
15) In 1766-67 he published a volume of engravings of his collection entitled "Collection of Etruscan, Greek, and Roman antiquities from the cabinet of the Honble.
example sentences with Roman antiquity16) In the cities of Roman antiquity , much of the urban population living in "insulae", multi-story apartment blocks, depended on food vendors for much of their meals.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Roman antiquity
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Roman antiquity with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Roman antiquity
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Roman antiquity in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Roman antiquity.
20 examples of simple sentences of Roman antiquity. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Roman antiquity
Compound Sentences with Roman antiquity
Complex Sentences with Roman antiquity
Compound-Complex Sentences with Roman antiquity