Greek antiquity in a sentence
1) The history of amphibious warfare predates Greek antiquity .
2) The production of small metal votives continued throughout Greek antiquity .
3) He sees less effective traces of this norm in Greek antiquity .
Greek antiquity example sentences4) One room is devoted to Roman antiquities, and another room to Greek antiquities .
5) The monuments of Greek antiquity were known chiefly from Pausanias and other literary sources.
6) What did the German writers of the century preceding Nietzsche's book hope to find in Greek antiquity ?
7) Main themes included the ancient Greek antiquity , the War of Independence and important figures of the Greek history.
8) Nevertheless, the only general mythographical handbook to survive from Greek antiquity was the "Library" of Pseudo-Apollodorus.
9) British and French writers and artists began to visit the country, and wealthy Europeans began to collect Greek antiquities .
10) He was one of the seven wise men of the Greek antiquity and founder of the Milesian school of philosophy.
11) And then there is of course a third period being referred to, which is the period of the Greek antiquity .
12) His contributions to the understanding of Greek antiquity , ancient India and European Modernity form an essential part of his writings.
13) The frieze is 113 meters long, which makes it the longest surviving frieze of Greek antiquity after the Parthenon frieze.
14) The lyre (, "lýra") is a string instrument known for its use in Greek classical antiquity and later.
15) Matters started to change in Europe in the late Renaissance, thanks to a renewed study of the works of Greek antiquity .
example sentences with Greek antiquity16) Aristotle was the first to mention (in Greek antiquity ) the cerebellum and to describe its position posterior to the cerebrum.
17) People who would be more likely to use Greek antiquity in obnoxious ways are probably precisely those people who would tend to ignore legislative restrictions.
18) The composition is set in a dry, open landscape, with several riders on horses whose appearance suggests "the Australian present, rather than Greek antiquity ".
19) The 19th-century art historian Hippolyte Fierens Gevaert identified the lettering "TγΜ.ωΟΕΟς" with Timotheus of Miletus, a musician from Greek antiquity .
20) According to Peter Sloterdijk, in his "Critique of Cynical Reason", this is "perhaps the most well known anecdote from Greek antiquity , and not without justice".
21) Apart from ancient Greek antiquities , Byzantine monument were also unearthed, such as the 6th century Basilica of St. John the Theologian in Ephesus.
22) Greek antiquity was first carried to Italy by the treasures brought by fugitive Greek humanists, many of whom were delegates at the Council of Florence from 1331 to 1346.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Greek antiquity
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Greek antiquity with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Greek antiquity
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Greek antiquity in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Greek antiquity.
20 examples of simple sentences of Greek antiquity. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Greek antiquity
Compound Sentences with Greek antiquity
Complex Sentences with Greek antiquity
Compound-Complex Sentences with Greek antiquity