remote antiquity in a sentence
1) The use of bronze dates from remote antiquity .
2) Cinnamon has been known from remote antiquity .
3) Whatever, the custom is of remote antiquity and a remarkable relic of superstition.
remote antiquity example sentences4) Its structure denotes remote antiquity .
5) In reality, was the roughest found on the island and probably belongs to a remote antiquity .
6) Our knowledge of the chairs of remote antiquity is derived almost entirely from monuments, sculpture and paintings.
7) Most such genealogies aimed to link Odysseus with the foundation of many Italic cities in remote antiquity .
8) The leaping of the youths over fire (sobótka) must be a custom derived from remote antiquity .
9) Central Asia and Ancient India have long traditions of social-cultural, religious, political and economic contact since remote antiquity .
10) The origins of the Pentagram go far back to remotest historical antiquity , as far back as Pre-Babylonian Sumer.
11) The oldest textile materials produced and used in the Middle East - linen and wool - go back to remote antiquity .
12) All ancient authors agree in stating that neither the name nor the origin of the Bruttians could claim a very remote antiquity .
13) Other older works, some from remote antiquity , were possibly translated from different Iranian languages into Middle Persian during this period.
14) But the Kamboja country and people located in north-west India as referred to in ancient Sanskrit texts go back to remote antiquity .
15) It is the oldest religion known to us and goes back to the most remote antiquity when men saw the heavens as revolving around the axis of the Pole Star.
example sentences with remote antiquity16) Now we turn to a mystery that nearly equals the pyramid, though it is a little known conundrum hidden in the mists of remote antiquity .
17) It seems to me a sufficient proof of this that in Egypt these practices have been established from remote antiquity , while in Greece they are only recently known.
18) The Illuminati were part of an esoteric tradition which had descended from remote antiquity and had revealed itself for a short time among the Humanists of Ingolstadt.
19) Leaving alone remote antiquity and starting with Imperial Rome, the working of bronze, inspired probably by conquered Greece, is clearly seen.
20) It is situated South of the Chirayinkil Taluk (in the North-West of Thiruvananthapuram district.) Tradition accords a remote antiquity to this temple.
21) In the 19th century, European visitors at the Qajar court attributed the lion and sun to remote antiquity ; since then, it has acquired a nationalistic interpretation.
22) The path of the Buddhas (Gautama Buddha saw himself as one in a long line of Buddhas stretching back into remote antiquity ) is a path of self-imposed discipline.
23) The most famous of the very few chairs which have come down from a remote antiquity is the reputed Chair of Saint Peter in St Peter's Basilica at Rome.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of remote antiquity
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of remote antiquity with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with remote antiquity
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word remote antiquity in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with remote antiquity.
20 examples of simple sentences of remote antiquity. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of remote antiquity
Compound Sentences with remote antiquity
Complex Sentences with remote antiquity
Compound-Complex Sentences with remote antiquity