cultural artifact in a sentence
1) They introduced guns, medical techniques and cultural artifacts .
2) Science itself is derivative, a cultural artifact .
3) Who determines to whom a text or cultural artifact belongs?
cultural artifact example sentences4) The Communist Party also destroyed cultural artifacts and monasteries.
5) Private donators: works of art and cultural historical artifacts are deductible.
6) Taíno cultural artifacts include cave paintings in several locations in the country.
7) As entertainment and cultural artifact , "Manhunt" is totally disturbing.
8) The complex features several buildings which now showcase exhibitions of various cultural artifacts .
9) Software, is though, a cultural artifact of the modern world.
10) The second group wants to redefine memes as observable cultural artifacts and behaviors.
11) What is clear is that a significant cultural artifact has become soft and ephemeral.
12) Only valuable cultural artifacts and collections were returned to Illinois or elsewhere around the world.
13) Section 5 (Articles 41-46) outlines the rights related to cultural artifacts .
14) For Asturias, a legend is a cultural artifact in a state of constant change.
15) In addition to the scientific equipment, there are several cultural artifacts traveling with the spacecraft.
example sentences with cultural artifact16) In America, that concern was conveyed even in youth cultural artifacts such as comic books.
17) By this, they appear to refer to the production of knowledge or cultural artifacts .
18) Many goods and cultural artifacts continued to pass from one region to another via the Commonwealth.
19) One of the ways of understanding long-gone societies is to look at their cultural artifacts .
20) The emergency import restriction on cultural artifacts from El Salvador has been extended for another three years.
21) Exhibits depict various scenic areas of interest as well as cultural artifacts and Native American history.
22) The student booths displayed itineraries, scrapbooks, journal entries, cultural artifacts and ethnic food samples.
23) Of the 2 million cultural artifacts , 400,000 are photographs housed in the National Anthropological Archives.
24) The non-Marxist approaches suggest that different ways of consuming cultural artifacts affect the meaning of the product.
25) This model assumes a mass production of culture and identifies power as residing with those producing cultural artifacts .
26) Schizophrenia is not a cultural artifact but a brain disease in which vulnerability is caused by genetics.
27) Traditional Korean culture suffered heavy losses, as numerous Korean cultural artifacts were destroyed or taken to Japan.
28) According to the South Korean government, there are 75,311 cultural artifacts that were taken from Korea.
How to use cultural artifact in a sentence29) Parental concern found expression in romance comics for what were considered dangerous youth cultural artifacts like rock and roll.
30) An ability to apply some basic knowledge of is needed to help extend the useful life of cultural artifacts .
31) The quantity of cultural artifacts made with ivory and the stories they tell relate to everything we are today.
32) The Gargoyle Staff has collected the most memorable moments, events, and cultural artifacts of the year.
33) A new literacy and cheap newsprint spawned the monster newspapers which were the first cultural artifact of mass society.
34) Fictional works are cultural artifacts from different time periods that can be valuable when discussing the history of business.
35) In 1978 he helped to organize an exhibition of Armenian cultural artifacts at one of the university's libraries.
36) The Japanese rule of Korea also resulted in the relocation of tens of thousands of cultural artifacts to Japan.
37) In Belsey, the subject is an open, ever-mutating entity that surfaces as new issues in cultural artifacts .
38) Attempts made to improve the lives of the Métis community in Willow Bunch, and to protect cultural artifacts .
39) This is an ideal feature for the generation of oral cultural artifacts , particularly mythology, epics and folkloric music.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of cultural artifact
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of cultural artifact with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with cultural artifact
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word cultural artifact in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with cultural artifact.
20 examples of simple sentences of cultural artifact. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of cultural artifact
Compound Sentences with cultural artifact
Complex Sentences with cultural artifact
Compound-Complex Sentences with cultural artifact