plausibly argue in a sentence
1) Sure, you can plausibly argue that a simulation of a person isn't conscious and thus not *intelligent*.
2) And it can be plausibly argued that these concepts form a basis class (or something close to it), so that we have a basis translation relation.
3) He can plausibly argue that to give in to the buyer's insistence on a lower price will weaken his bargaining position in future transactions with other buyers.
plausibly argue example sentences4) Rev. 31 (1938), 205-36) argued plausibly that it was about experiments in induced lethargy (as after all the title of Clearchus' dialogue about sleep suggests).
5) Whoever is in charge can plausibly argue that although much of that information can and should be made publicly accessible, there ought to be limits.
6) In fact, one can plausibly argue that the 1937 Mirror reader had just as much public affairs news as was available in 1927.
7) Indeed Lukes has very plausibly argued that equality of opportunity fundamentally conflicts with the idea of equal concern and respect (Lukes, 1973, p. 126).
8) You might plausibly argue that ice cream parlors and bobby socks reached a peak back when Elvis was still the king, but drug discovery?
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of plausibly argue
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of plausibly argue with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with plausibly argue
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word plausibly argue in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with plausibly argue.
20 examples of simple sentences of plausibly argue. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of plausibly argue
Compound Sentences with plausibly argue
Complex Sentences with plausibly argue
Compound-Complex Sentences with plausibly argue