unsuccessfully argue in a sentence
1) He argued unsuccessfully in the provincial convention for a prohibition against Catholics holding office.
2) Hewett reacted angrily, and argued unsuccessfully against the decision with the Somerset committee.
3) He argued unsuccessfully that the city should secede from the Union as a separate entity.
unsuccessfully argue example sentences4) Tensions developed between the mainstream around Pablo and a minority that argued unsuccessfully against open work.
5) North American argued unsuccessfully it was not responsible for the fatal error in spacecraft atmosphere design.
6) Defense attorney Derek Reid unsuccessfully argued that West should be found not guilty by reason of insanity .
7) Idenburg opposed this decision, and unsuccessfully argued for at least a fifth battleship to be built.
8) People have unsuccessfully argued that purchasing of sheet music or records entitles them to be used in performances.
9) His attempt to introduce legislation supportive of bimetallism was blocked and he argued unsuccessfully against the Dingley Tariff.
10) Only Leslie objected to Trish and unsuccessfully argued for Susan, an intelligent and talented contestant who was less pretty.
11) In November 2008, Coakley unsuccessfully argued the case of Melendez-Diaz v. Massachusetts before the United States Supreme Court.
12) The prosecution unsuccessfully argued that because a change of venue had already been granted, the place of the murder was immaterial.
13) Acevedo 's defense team had unsuccessfully argued that he was forced into carrying out the hit after being kidnapped by drug dealers.
14) After unsuccessfully arguing with officials about playing, they walked into the crowd and sang "Bulls on Parade" and "Killing in the Name" a cappella with megaphones.
15) Necker, Mounier, Lally-Tollendal and others argued unsuccessfully for a senate, with members appointed by the crown on the nomination of the people.
example sentences with unsuccessfully argue16) A linguistics expert for the team unsuccessfully argued that the name is merely a descriptive term no different than other uses of color to differentiate people by race.
17) They were also exactly the type of ships for which the college had argued unsuccessfully to add to the U.S. Navy before switching to battlecruisers.
18) On the AEC from 1949 to 1954, Smyth argued unsuccessfully against a crash course to develop the hydrogen bomb and in favor of international control of nuclear weapons.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of unsuccessfully argue
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of unsuccessfully argue with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with unsuccessfully argue
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word unsuccessfully argue in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with unsuccessfully argue.
20 examples of simple sentences of unsuccessfully argue. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of unsuccessfully argue
Compound Sentences with unsuccessfully argue
Complex Sentences with unsuccessfully argue
Compound-Complex Sentences with unsuccessfully argue