argue strenuously in a sentence
1) Deng's decision was a hard one- and one that was strenuously argued over within the party.
2) I want to strenuously argue for the value of music that doesn't necessarily cause tears or chills.
3) His doctor says Saint Alard and Déroulard had argued strenuously that evening, justifying the cause of death.
argue strenuously example sentences4) Here Berkeley argued strenuously against the view that we judge the distance of objects by means of lines and angles.
5) At the Paris Peace Conference, he argued strenuously against the Minority Rights Treaty forced on Poland by the Allies.
6) As loyal readers of this daily report know, I have strenuously argued against avoiding third parties and dividing the conservative vote.
7) This was a defeat for Lutheran CORE, which had argued strenuously against a simple majority deciding a matter of such importance.
8) In these publications, he argued strenuously that dinosaurs were warm-blooded and active animals, capable of sustained periods of high activity.
9) Eisenhower selected Ridgway in 1953 to be the Army's Chief of Staff, but the general strenuously argued against the President's New Look strategy.
10) However, Bell's lawyers argued strenuously for an exception to be made in their case, likely on the basis of the Congressional amendment to the patent law.
11) Although Locke argued strenuously for the "tabula rasa" theory of mind, he nevertheless did believe in innate talents and interests.
12) British playwright Howard Barker has argued strenuously for the rebirth of tragedy in the contemporary theatre, most notably in his volume "Arguments for a Theatre".
13) Rather than give these young men the space they deserved to exercise their legal rights, school officials instead argued strenuously for their own self-interests.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of argue strenuously
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of argue strenuously with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with argue strenuously
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word argue strenuously in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with argue strenuously.
20 examples of simple sentences of argue strenuously. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of argue strenuously
Compound Sentences with argue strenuously
Complex Sentences with argue strenuously
Compound-Complex Sentences with argue strenuously