control allocation in a sentence
1) The system should provide facilities to control the allocation of resources to users.
2) Second, it controls the allocation of readers and resources across multiple applications.
3) That's why there are so many legal documents negotiated controlling the allocation of water resources.
control allocation example sentences4) Overall light allocation is controlled with sensors that coordinate the energy-saving fluorescent light with incidental light.
5) Increased money supply can have an inductive impact as a form of politically controlled capital allocation .
6) Therefore, whoever controlled the allocation of public authority housing effectively controlled the voting in that area.
7) The terminology and the actual processing that controls allocations will vary from one software system to another.
8) Furthermore, males may control the strategic allocation of sperm, producing more sperm when females are more promiscuous.
9) The CHOAM corporation, which determines the income and financial leverage of each Great House, controls allocation of melange.
10) Their function is to control bandwidth allocation , initiate connections between CobraNet devices, and monitor the status of CobraNet devices.
11) This non-government controlled allocation of communications became the unprecedented issue of discussion during the Egyptian social protests on January 25, 2011.
12) Within the U.S., states control who gets water within its boundaries, and the federal laws and court decisions control allocation between states.
13) Trotsky, supported by left-wing members of the Communist Party, believed that socialism in Russia would only survive if the state controlled the allocation of all output.
14) Johnson himself suggested directly to the governors of Mississippi and North Carolina that they could proactively control the allocation of rights to freedmen.
15) The building plan had to be approved by the "Reichstag", which controlled the allocation of funds, although one-quarter of the money came from French war reparations.
example sentences with control allocation16) Some items became so critical that their allocation was controlled by the Department of the Army through the application of intensive management techniques.
17) Any possibility of excessive delay could be met by the English court fixing a date for trial; and it could control the allocation of costs.
18) In the General tab, use the following check boxes under Allocation/Deallocation Policy to control media allocation :
19) " Mahmud has ruled the state for over three decades and controls all land allocation and forestry licensing," Picken told The Diplomat .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of control allocation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of control allocation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with control allocation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word control allocation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with control allocation.
20 examples of simple sentences of control allocation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of control allocation
Compound Sentences with control allocation
Complex Sentences with control allocation
Compound-Complex Sentences with control allocation