consider auspicious in a sentence
1) Buying new home or vehicles is considered auspicious.
2) It is also considered auspicious in Indian households .
3) Because of this it is considered very auspicious by Hindu believers.
4) The next day is Naraka Chaturdashi, considered very auspicious.
consider auspicious example sentences5) The Karam and these Karam-Clothes are considered very auspicious.
6) The Indian calendar every three years has a thirteenth month which is considered auspicious.
7) A white rat, if spotted, in the temple is considered auspicious.
8) Chaitra Purnima (full-moon day) is also considered auspicious.
9) Reciting Lalita Sahasranama while approaching and circumambulating the temple is considered auspicious.
10) Moreover, fish and floral motifs are a favorite among rangolis and considered highly auspicious.
11) These three and a half days in the Hindu Lunar calendar are considered very auspicious.
12) Also known as the "harvest festival," it is considered auspicious, especially for marriages.
13) Placing valuables like jewelry in the North sector of the house which represents Guru is considered auspicious.
14) Related News Trees filled with cherry blossoms are considered auspicious by the Chinese and romantic by most.
example sentences with auspicious15) This is one of the three-and-a-half days in the Hindu lunar calendar, whose every moment is considered auspicious.
16) In general, Sundays, associated with the sun-god, are considered as considered auspicious for Khandoba worship.
17) Lac bangles are considered auspicious in several parts of the country and are specially used during marriage ceremonies and festivals.
18) Vijaya Dashami day is considered auspicious for initiating the children into writing and reading, which is called Vidyarambham.
19) Sita, Laxman, Surya, Lav u0026 Kush and taking a holy dip in them is considered auspicious.
20) The festival celebrates Lakshmi, the goddess of wealth and prosperity, and investment, spending and purchases are considered auspicious.
21) Color in Chinese culture refers to the various colors that are considered auspicious (吉利) or inauspicious (不利).
22) These days, it is considered auspicious to feed the thousands of sacred carp that still live in the pools in Golbasi.
23) Men u0026 women bathe in the waters of the lake nestled at the base of the temple, as it is considered auspicious.
24) His Birthday "Cheti Chand" on the second tithi (day) of Chaitra is considered auspicious for Sindhis and is celebrated the world over with traditional pomp and gaiety.
25) The crew set up camp at Pantanaw where they spent weeks in search of a white elephant, considered extremely auspicious in Burmese tradition.
26) She was venerated by women in a feast named Matronalia, and the month of June - once called Junonius - was considered most auspicious for weddings.
27) As 2012 was the Year of the Dragon, which is considered auspicious in Chinese culture, many couples tried to have a baby born within the year.
28) This day is particularly considered auspicious for buying long term assets like gold and silver, including ornaments made of the same; diamond and other precious stones; and the real estate.
29) In Chinese cosmology, odd numbers are considered auspicious, and hence, Japan's five major festival days and celebrations are still held on odd days.
30) 2 . From Vedic times, it has been considered auspicious in India to gaze on a holy person or heavenly being, and to be gazed on by such a being as well.
31) Their participation in religious ceremonies, especially as crossdressing dancers and devotees of certain temple gods/goddesses, is considered auspicious in traditional Hinduism.
32) "Ashada Navaratri", on the other hand, is considered particularly auspicious for devotees of the boar-headed goddess Varahi, one of the seven Matrikas named in the "Devi Mahatmya".
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of consider auspicious
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of consider auspicious with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with consider auspicious
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word consider auspicious in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with consider auspicious.
20 examples of simple sentences of consider auspicious. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of consider auspicious
Compound Sentences with consider auspicious
Complex Sentences with consider auspicious
Compound-Complex Sentences with consider auspicious