auspicious beginning in a sentence
1) From this auspicious beginning came many more triumphs.
2) Despite its shortcomings the flame thrower had made a fairly auspicious beginning .
3) It was scarcely an auspicious beginning .
4) Sunday dawned dry, an auspicious beginning to a good day.
auspicious beginning example sentences5) It wasn't an auspicious beginning .
6) What a melancholy end was that of Judas to an auspicious beginning !
7) That was not an auspicious beginning for my friendship with Professor Perloff.
8) It was an auspicious beginning, as NC State won, 38–10.
9) Parent representation on governing bodies under the 1986 Act did not have an auspicious beginning .
10) American football did not have an auspicious beginning at the University of Notre Dame.
11) Taking the membership out on a strike would not be the most auspicious beginning .
12) One of the best known of China teas, Jasmine did not enjoy an auspicious beginning .
13) His first movie, "12 Angry Men", was an auspicious beginning for Lumet.
14) Apart from the gorgeous inn, our stay did not really get off to an auspicious beginning .
example sentences with auspicious15) auspicious beginnings, you know what I mean?" Bobby's visit home in no exception.
16) What has auspicious beginnings as an agreement on equal rights often ends up being distorted into a standard for activity.
17) We welcome Oklahoma to the sisterhood of States and heartily congratulate her upon the auspicious beginning of a great career.
18) As Hopper, a nice guy but slightly mad discovered, there is always the danger that after such auspicious beginnings, it might be downhill.
19) For his startling debut, Patterson was awarded the prestigious Edgar Award for Best First Mystery Novelan auspicious beginning to one of the most successful careers in publishing.
20) From this auspicious beginning, the Soviet army has developed the concept of deep operations into a comprehensive doctrine for warfare in depth.
21) We welcome Arizona and New Mexico to the sisterhood of States, and heartily congratulate them upon their auspicious beginnings of great and glorious careers.
22) The Christchurch Tramway Company had an auspicious beginning with a large amount of new capital it was hoped that it would succeed where its predecessor, the Canterbury Tramway Company, had failed.
23) He had an auspicious beginning to his Champ Car racing career, winning both CART and Indianapolis 500 rookie of the year honors in 1984.
24) The Conservatives ' decision to announce the new office at a mosque in Vaughan, Ont., was hardly an auspicious beginning for Northern Tea Partiers.
25) It is not exactly an auspicious beginning to our search for Victorian civility, and if we journey up North things are no better.
26) The event was an auspicious beginning which preceded equally momentous biblical developments, to wit:
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of auspicious beginning
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of auspicious beginning with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with auspicious beginning
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word auspicious beginning in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with auspicious beginning.
20 examples of simple sentences of auspicious beginning. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of auspicious beginning
Compound Sentences with auspicious beginning
Complex Sentences with auspicious beginning
Compound-Complex Sentences with auspicious beginning