auspicious date in a sentence
1) Need that lucky number or an auspicious date ?
2) Three "special ceremonies" performed on "auspicious dates " are recommended by MVA.
3) A Brahman priest fixes an auspicious date for the marriage and also conducts the service.
4) Events and ceremonies would be timed to coincide with auspicious dates, and avoid inauspicious ones.
auspicious date example sentences5) Students planned for a nationwide demonstration on 8 August 1988, an auspicious date based on numerological significance.
6) Select auspicious dates for a day, week, monthly or as many years ahead as you like.
7) An auspicious date is chosen for starting the painting since it is used for religious purpose by the Bhopa.
8) In some cases there may be no auspicious dates and the couple will have to review their potential date range.
9) In 1612, aged 20, Prince Khurram married Arjumand Banu Begum on an auspicious date chosen by court astrologers.
10) The heated debate regarded how to make astronomical calculations to determine an auspicious date when the emperor could start a journey.
11) In 2002 he started to work as a freelance feng shui consultant, charging for advice on auspicious dates and names.
12) Streets in Continental Europe, the Middle East, and Latin America are usually named after famous people or auspicious dates .
13) I am looking for "auspicious wedding dates " and was wondering if there are other feng shui related things I should take into consideration before picking a date.
14) It has been one of the kingdom's most sacred sites ever since, and will be rebuilt in its original style once an auspicious date has been chosen.
example sentences with auspicious15) In former times, once the many characteristics of a building site had been considered, auspicious dates had to be chosen carefully for the actual building tasks in order to ensure harmony.
16) Wait for it...The Last Word is at Hand: The Ides of March will be an auspicious date for English-speaking admirers of the composer this year.
17) According to Nepal Sambat, the city is believed to have been founded on the auspicious date of Yenya Punhi, with the founding stone laid by Gunakamadeva at Maru Tole, which is still present.
18) A couple would seek a blessing from their local temple before or after being married, and might consult a monk for astrological advice in setting an auspicious date for the wedding.
19) The Sacred Round was used to determine important activities related to the gods and humans: name individuals, predict the future, decide on auspicious dates for battles, marriages, and so on.
20) Several weeks before the actual wedding, the ritual of "guo da li" () takes place (on an auspicious date ).
21) In traditional Chinese culture, an auspicious date is selected to "ti qin" (), where both families will meet to discuss the amount of the bride price () demanded, among other things.
22) The Han calendar is still used in the more traditional Chinese households around the world to pick 'auspicious dates ' for important events such as weddings, funerals, and business deals.
23) For example, auction house Sotheby's only began work on its new office space in Hong Kong last year after a feng shui master chose an auspicious date .
24) auspicious date and time to sign contracts
25) date Selection, 择日 (Selection of auspicious dates and times for important events)
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of auspicious date
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of auspicious date with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with auspicious date
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word auspicious date in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with auspicious date.
20 examples of simple sentences of auspicious date. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of auspicious date
Compound Sentences with auspicious date
Complex Sentences with auspicious date
Compound-Complex Sentences with auspicious date