conscious attempt in a sentence
1) A conscious attempt to offend is not apparent.
2) Make a conscious attempt to do so.
3) In both examples, a conscious attempt has been made-to segment the market.
4) But any conscious attempt to disregard this proportionality would inflict unnecessary losses and suffering.
conscious attempt example sentences5) Chopin himself would relish the conscious attempts to escape the tonality through Lisztian embellishments.
6) Its relative proximity to Derry shows a conscious attempt to remain connected to that ecclesiastical site.
7) Contacts with England led to a conscious attempt to improve agriculture among the gentry and nobility.
8) CBS production made conscious attempts to soften the characters so they would not appear to be lesbians.
9) That human lives will be lost, but lost in a conscious attempt to do something worth doing.
10) It is squarely in the scientific tradition and is a conscious attempt to apply scientific method to international relations.
11) One student felt that "Teachers make no conscious attempt to learn about Aboriginal culture" (p. 16).
12) A sample quote describes the Cromwellian campaign and settlement as "a conscious attempt to reduce a distinct ethnic population".
13) What we can see in all of these accounts, mine included, is not a conscious attempt to become Atheist.
14) This was a conscious attempt to produce what had been known largely in the United States as a 'mission statement'.
example sentences with attempt15) The book also looks at his conscious attempt to indigenise power by projecting himself as the personification of the ideal Hindu king.
16) In most casual communication there's no conscious attempt to comprehend the reality of the needs behind the other person's words.
17) This conscious attempt to neglect the total Brecht is more annoying because of its success in obscuring the continuing relevance of his artistic achievements.
18) We can see meditation is a conscious attempt to build up an intensification of life-energy and so generate awakening experiences, but there are many situations when this happens spontaneously.
19) TM: I think in "Lexia" there is a conscious attempt to represent the "click" or any cursor action as a complication of the text.
20) So I think it was more on that level when I came, more than a conscious attempt to move people towards a political party.
21) When she swoons and whistles over a guy, it just seems like the natural way she reacts toward anything that pleases her, not as a conscious attempt to hurt Popeye or lead anybody on.
22) Yes, I believe it was a conscious attempt to teach children that we are all one and must compromise and conform to each other.
23) The philosophical roots of Islamic fundamentalism are largely the result of a conscious attempt to revive and restate the theoretical relevance of Islam in the modern world.
24) The pattern of consultation we have observed. . . may, in part, be the product of more or less conscious attempts to maintain hierarchical relationships.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of conscious attempt
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of conscious attempt with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with conscious attempt
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word conscious attempt in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with conscious attempt.
20 examples of simple sentences of conscious attempt. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of conscious attempt
Compound Sentences with conscious attempt
Complex Sentences with conscious attempt
Compound-Complex Sentences with conscious attempt