brave attempt in a sentence
1) It had been a brave attempt and was recognised as such.
2) A brave attempt, but spoiled by poor execution.
3) Such was Britain's brave attempt to evade the dreaded axiom.
4) But this brave attempt to 'face facts' contains problems.
brave attempt example sentences5) Beyond this I've been unable to voyage, despite three brave attempts.
6) UNDERGROUND: brave attempt to do truly alternative 'indie' mag.
7) Soup kitchens and charity groups made brave attempts to feed the many starving and destitute.
8) In a brave attempt to reveal the truth, Norman Baker disputes this conclusion.
9) Comparing the results of these two trials is not easy but we nevertheless make a brave attempt.
10) A brave attempt, but ruined by the fact that neither of the elements are really up to much.
11) A brave attempt and worth developing, but it needs a lot of work yet to make it useable.
12) There was a similar demonstration in Syria towards occupied Golan and brave attempts in Jordan to get to the border.
13) I hope he stays safe as this was a very brave attempt to tell the world what is really going on.
14) Richard Body has made a brave attempt to shed the mythology and propaganda, and to expose farming objectives to public debate.
example sentences with attempt15) Sukrit: A poetry book is itself a brave attempt, since nowadays the popular trend is to start with a novel.
16) brave attempts have been made by certain experts to write down the different miaows, in order to classify and standardize them.
17) brave attempt: Neurosurgeons at Emory University deliver a second dose of neural cells into the spinal cord of an ALS patient.
18) They saw men trying to make money by selling apples and oranges at street corners and the brave attempt of others to look smart with well-polished shoes, pressed suits and hidden frayed cuffs.
19) The Celtic player Davie Hay and the late Hibernian full back Erich Schaedler made the first brave attempt, but they chose a defective boat and capsized almost immediately.
20) For the rest of the war Youth Allyah depended on its own brave attempts at self-sufficiency and, when these failed, on charitable appeals and grants from the RCM.
21) First, despite a brave attempt to encourage candidates to stand at last week's annual general meeting, the council remains grossly under-represented.
22) brave attempts were made to give some of the schools a particular flavour by linking them to particular emphases, or even particular careers.
23) The inner cities came seriously on to the political agenda and Michael Heseltine made a brave attempt to introduce new policies to tackle the undoubted deprivation.
24) Instead, we'd uncovered, one by one, the inherent flaws that tarnish Dodge's brave attempt at building a Euro-style sporting saloon.
25) National Semiconductor made a brave attempt with its LM32900, and the take-over of Fairchild saw the demise of the FSP100.
26) Some took it as a great laugh; others as a brave attempt to champion a little-known music; and others just hated it.
27) It is a brave attempt by Michelle Cohen Corasanti, an American Jew, to perceive past, present and future from the eyes of Arabs in her debut novel.
28) Despite Abbott's brave attempt to hold the line, the 20th Massachusetts Infantry and other Union troops were steadily forced back.
29) Urged on by the PSI, the government also made brave attempts to tackle issues relating to welfare services, hospitals, the agrarian structure, urban development, education, and overall planning.
30) Hence, despite the brave attempts of many farm workers' leaders since the days of the Tolpuddle Martyrs, the farm worker has little history beyond poverty, dependence and remorseless labour.
31) The likelihood of the trade unions being able to counter these trends is non-existent, despite the brave attempts by some trade union leaders to convince potential recruits otherwise.
32) And Evans' dream of a steam wagon, not withstanding the brave attempt of the "Oruktor Amphibolos", would not see widespread adoption until even later.
33) U2 WILL soon be signed by a big British label and their naive, brave attempt to balance the points of view of such as Bob Geldof and Mark Smith will get its toughest test.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of brave attempt
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of brave attempt with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with brave attempt
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word brave attempt in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with brave attempt.
20 examples of simple sentences of brave attempt. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of brave attempt
Compound Sentences with brave attempt
Complex Sentences with brave attempt
Compound-Complex Sentences with brave attempt