call attention in a sentence
1) The sport is desperate to call attention to itself.
2) To what points does he call attention?
3) Many feminists call attention to value judgments in economic analysis.
4) Good book design does not call attention to itself.
call attention example sentences5) It has called attention to Baptist theology.
6) call attention to your concern indirectly. 2.
7) He calls attention, instead of transmitting a message.
8) call attention to the changes occurring around the magnesium.
9) call attention to potential difficulties you may encounter with each approach.
10) call attention front and center with a bright blue door.
11) They were calling attention to themselves for their own gain.
12) We have already called attention to Matthew 25.
13) I would call attention to what produced the original dust bowl.
14) He did it to call attention to his philosophy.
example sentences with attention15) Her legs twitched, calling attention to them.
16) Instead we aim to call attention to people and causes.
17) Rally to call attention to the healthcare crisis around U.S. maternity care.
18) Prominent families erected totem-pole monuments to call attention to their achievements.
19) FATHER DIVINE calls attention to this episode in history repeating itself.
20) That is the more specific lesson that this blog calls attention to.
21) Almost human the way it sllt to call attention.
22) That's why car thieves avoid things that may call attention to themselves.
23) I think thats what called attention to me, he said.
24) I have to call attention to " defaced and trivialized".
25) It called attention to similarities between Jansenist theology and Calvinism.
26) He called attention to the very flaws that I'm talking about.
27) And it serves to call attention to Cutshaw's sterling work.
How to use attention in a sentence28) Don't wear a necklace that would call attention to your chest.
29) Most of all you want to call attention to your headline.
30) Nothing in the film calls attention to the purpose of the satellites.
31) Critics accuse Stavans of using Spanglish to call attention to himself.
32) A bag that works hard, but doesn't call attention to itself.
33) This verbal distinction is important because it calls attention to a real one.
34) Gentleman called attention in July was defective storekeeping accounts in the earlier stages.
35) It can call attention to the emotional pain made visible through the physical injury.
36) Hackett paddled down the Ohio River to call attention to its condition.
37) The matter calls attention to the orientation of public officials towards transparency and accountability .
38) Evans also calls attention to the relation between Antonina and Theodosius.
39) It was one thing to look, another to call attention to themselves.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of call attention
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of call attention with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with call attention
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word call attention in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with call attention.
20 examples of simple sentences of call attention. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of call attention
Compound Sentences with call attention
Complex Sentences with call attention
Compound-Complex Sentences with call attention