bold attempt in a sentence
1) Axel makes a very bold attempt to rescue them and is successful.
2) This is a bold attempt to unite pragmatism and conventionalism.
3) But, sometimes, workers make bold attempts to force that connection.
4) This was a bold attempt to address multiple parties and interests at once.
bold attempt example sentences5) Truman regarded the warnings as "a bold attempt to blackmail the UN".
6) Hippomenes then with true fervour pray'd, My bold attempt let Venus kindly aid.
7) LeMahieu relayed a strike to catcher Wilin Rosario to cut down Blanco's bold attempt.
8) A bold attempt at conferring greater power to the Thai people than had ever been granted before.
9) With it, a premature but bold attempt at a transnational investment to gain more land ended.
10) Harold Langsam's new book is a bold attempt to put philosophy of mind back on track.
11) The volume is a bold attempt by six distinguished anthropologists to study a war zone too dangerous for fieldwork.
12) RIOT is making a bold attempt to tapp into this emerging genre in a way few games are .
13) A bold attempt to sign Mick Channon failed, forcing McGrath to settle for dedicated forward Bob Newton.
14) Germany leapt into the lead, in a bold attempt to shut down all nukes in the world.
example sentences with attempt15) The report of the Resource Allocation Working Party in 1976 is the latest and boldest attempt so far.
16) The bold attempt to escape, and the irresolution of the people to whom he appealed, suddenly unmanned him.
17) It also made a bold attempt at social commentary years before the "Final Fantasy" series started doing the same.
18) This exhibition was a bold attempt to redraw conceptions of women's subjectivity through the display of contemporary Japanese women artists.
19) Such a bold attempt by Cromwell, given the limited evidence, could have risked his office, even his life.
20) There's a bold attempt to clarify the position in the IJMC, by Parthemore and Whitby ( draft version ).
21) I could not help smiling at this; thinking it at least a very bold attempt from a Person in her Situation.
22) Some of his latest works however, aspire to more than just the integration of naturalistic elements, in a bold attempt to add another dimension to the quality of the medium.
23) The 2009 film City of Life and Death, by Chinese auteur Lu-Chuan, is a bold attempt to dig up and redefine the specter of Nanjing that continues to haunt the East Asian consciousness.
24) It can however be argued with cogency that the Treaty remains a bold attempt to enable the EC to match the challenges facing it.
25) Still, it's a bold attempt to put his art where his mouth has always been and you can't help willing him to succeed.
26) When Parliament assembled on 10 October, the lord-lieutenant in his speech from the throne animadverted on certain bold attempts to create jealousies between the two kingdoms.
27) The hill chiefs being sick of Mughal subjection made a bold attempt to seize the hill fort of Ranihat and they sought the help of the Ahom king.
28) The Leader was a bold attempt at pushing back the boundaries of contemporary steam locomotive design and, if successful, would have prolonged the life of steam on Britain's Railways.
29) By the end of the gun battle, Torresola and officer Leslie Coffelt were killed in an event that firearms instructor Massad Ayoob called "the boldest attempt at home invasion in modern history".
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bold attempt
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bold attempt with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bold attempt
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bold attempt in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bold attempt.
20 examples of simple sentences of bold attempt. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bold attempt
Compound Sentences with bold attempt
Complex Sentences with bold attempt
Compound-Complex Sentences with bold attempt