ambient conditions in a sentence
1) Variations in ambient conditions are allowed for.
2) The balance monitors its ambient conditions automatically , preventing handling errors.
3) Sucrose does not deteriorate at ambient conditions .
ambient conditions example sentences4) In ambient conditions , most samples develop a liquid meniscus layer.
5) The overall liquid medium environment, therefore, remains at ambient conditions .
6) Indium does not oxidize in air at ambient conditions .
7) Coronagraph technologies are initially developed in ambient conditions , rather than vacuum conditions.
8) The wurtzite structure is most stable at ambient conditions and thus most common.
9) The analogue of iron pentacarbonyl, ruthenium pentacarbonyl is unstable at ambient conditions .
10) Additionally, the entire device is processed under ambient conditions with no vacuum equipment used.
11) At ambient conditions , samarium normally assumes a trigonal structure (α form).
12) The latter is formed upon compression or heating, followed by quenching to ambient conditions .
13) They grow under ambient conditions .
14) Besides, encapsulation allows isolation and characterization of organic molecules which are unstable under ambient conditions .
15) Between two crystalline forms of curium, the α-Cm is more stable at ambient conditions .
example sentences with ambient conditions16) It can be easily parameterized and guarantees a reliable cleaning operation even under harsh ambient conditions .
17) When quipus are on display, their exposure to ambient conditions is usually minimized and closely monitored.
18) A new generation of high temperature LGRs removes water in ambient conditions up to 120°F!
19) Using actual conditions will give actual values, but standard ambient conditions are useful for initial design calculations.
20) Most alkaloids contain oxygen in their molecular structure; those compounds are usually colorless crystals at ambient conditions .
21) Hexagonal graphitic carbon (graphite) is the most thermodynamically stable allotrope of carbon under ambient conditions .
22) The condensing pressure must be higher enough to make refrigerant condense at ambient conditions using water or air.
23) It is slowly oxidized in moist air at ambient conditions ; a protective film of oxide prevents further corrosion.
24) The physical states of the individual components under ambient conditions is the only source of division among these classifications.
25) This definition is sometimes extended to specify that the components be solid in their pure forms at ambient conditions .
26) The yogurt keeps for six months in ambient conditions or two weeks - once opened - in a refrigerator.
27) Basically the ambient conditions in the British Isles are acceptable for goldfish at most times of the year.
28) An error that is a function of the instrument design and the ambient conditions under which it must operate.
How to use ambient conditions in a sentence29) Hydrogen has a very low volumetric energy density at ambient conditions , equal to about one-third that of methane.
30) They do not provide any data as to what happens to the equipment or electronics under different ambient conditions .
31) Reference ambient conditions are environmental conditions representative of the annual mean (or typical) Ambient conditions for the unit.
32) Reference ambient conditions are environmental conditions representative of the annual mean (or typical) Ambient conditions for the unit.
33) Head winds and tail winds ambient conditions greatly influence how much heat the runner can lose on a given day.
34) Conductors are typically rated for the maximum current that they can carry at a given temperature rise over ambient conditions .
35) Once these coronagraph technologies are tested in ambient conditions , they then are ready to be tested on vacuum testbeds.
36) The long term instruments are designed to expose the measuring site to ambient conditions as much as is possible between measurements.
37) The maximum (electrical) power that could be maintained continuously throughout a prolonged period of operation under reference ambient conditions .
38) Ask yourself what ambient conditions influence the laser welding manufacturing process, and how you can guard against their negative effects.
39) The level of concentration of ozone is influenced by the type of pollutants present in the atmosphere and other ambient conditions .
40) However, other classifications also exist when one or more of the components are not in solid form under ambient conditions .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambient conditions
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambient conditions with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambient conditions
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambient conditions in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambient conditions.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambient conditions. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambient conditions
Compound Sentences with ambient conditions
Complex Sentences with ambient conditions
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambient conditions