airfield in a sentence
1) The designated airfield measured roughly 250 hectares.
2) The supply effort received top airfield priority.
3) The venue is a very strange airfield .
airfield example sentences4) The airfield has been involved in several aviation records.
5) The airfield traffic pattern is flown either northwards or southwards.
6) The need to defend airfields presented special problems.
7) This area was valued for airfield construction.
8) The airfield was built between 1940 and 1941.
9) Air strikes against the airfield become routine thereafter.
10) Friendly airfields were not yet fully ready.
11) There is no suitable airfield near enough.
12) Their primary targets were seven Egyptian airfields .
13) Fighters protect your bombers or attack enemy airfields .
14) Some airfields are equipped with underground storage and repair space.
15) Army fought furiously to regain the airfield .
example sentences with airfield16) The first attack wave targets airfields and battleships.
17) The airfield was used for both training and operations.
18) The vulnerable operations buildings on some airfields were hidden underground.
19) The operations group controls all flying and airfield operations.
20) The airfield consisted of three runways and several auxiliary airfields.
21) The airfield consisted of three runways and several auxiliary airfields .
22) These systems are operational at both commercial airports and military airfields .
23) Several others were lost over the airfield .
24) The ground was lost when the airfield was built.
25) The airfield has a briefing room and classrooms.
26) These companies were employed on airfield and field hospital security duties.
27) This hindered commercial air activities at the airfield .
28) The airfield can handle all aircraft types.
How to use airfield in a sentence29) The first airfield was built in 1910.
30) It has 18 loading positions and shares the commercial airfield .
31) During construction the airfield has been used for 115 aircraft movements.
32) Also there are number of small private airfields .
33) The garrison and airfield totaled about 600 acre.
34) Rights were also given for three airfields .
35) Bill was badly humiliated at the airfield today.
36) Flying schools and airfields might find them particularly attractive.
37) The airfield became operational in January 1943.
38) The airfield has an FAA approved instrument approach.
39) Weather forecasting for military airfields ; hurricane hunters.
40) While the airfields were under construction, supplies were severely limited.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of airfield
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of airfield with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with airfield
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word airfield in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with airfield.
20 examples of simple sentences of airfield. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of airfield
Compound Sentences with airfield
Complex Sentences with airfield
Compound-Complex Sentences with airfield