budgetary allocation in a sentence
1) The proposed budgetary allocation would help revitalise the public health sector.
2) Census data affects state electoral clout; it also affects budgetary allocations .
3) Budgetary allocations for DRR from governments are important .
budgetary allocation example sentences4) The president retaliated by stripping mayors and governors of many of their budgetary allocations .
5) A budgetary allocation of Rs 2000 crore to the Fund in 2013 -14.
6) Identification of full cost for each input Started with budgetary allocations from ministry of health.
7) The budgetary allocation of Rs125 crore for the ambitious Mars mission has delighted the space agency.
8) The President also referred to the required budgetary allocation aimed at meeting the demand of all sectors .
9) Moreover the increased budgetary allocation and continued strong focus on agriculture to augur well for the sector .
10) It also decried the poor budgetary allocations and dwindling international funding to fight the spread of the disease .
11) Performance improvement • Is the current approach to budgetary resource allocation in the organisation seen as being broadly fair?
12) There has been a 22 per cent hike in the planned budgetary allocation for the agriculture sector - Rs.
13) Some of the ASUU's demands include increased budgetary allocation for the education sector and improved infrastructure at universities.
14) Priority was given to the Health and Education ministries and a new budgetary allocation was created for road infrastructure.
15) The PSU became officially operational on July 1, 1979 but the College in Infanta had no budgetary allocation .
example sentences with budgetary allocation16) The Parliament( Senate and National Assembly) has much discretion on the budgetary allocations to the County Governments.
17) Although budgetary allocations for education were increased in 2004, the education system in Angola continues to be extremely under-funded.
18) There is the hope that the government will step up, rather than scale down, the budgetary allocation to UNAM.
19) In 1970 Helms decided "to transfer the budgetary allocations for operations in Laos from the CIA to the Defense Department.
20) The government provides budgetary allocations to those projects and programmes that yield maximum benefits for the society in the shortest possible time.
21) Soon after April events the transitional government adopted a new law on access to information to the government spending and budgetary allocations .
22) Do you think that CHRAJ's reliance on the Ministry of Finance and Economic Planning for its budgetary allocations undermines its independence?
23) You face discrimination in terms of budgetary allocations from the state, you face severe restrictions on how, and if, and whether you can build and expand on your land.
24) Women must be able to contribute their perspectives, help determine the direction of policy options, and have a greater say over budgetary allocations .
25) The defence budgetary allocation has been hiked by about 12.44 per cent compared to the defence budget in 2013-14 when the budget allocation was Rs 2.03 lakh crores.
26) The government had earlier given administrative sanction for , as a budgetary allocation in the annual budget to be spent on land acquisition and other necessities.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of budgetary allocation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of budgetary allocation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with budgetary allocation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word budgetary allocation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with budgetary allocation.
20 examples of simple sentences of budgetary allocation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of budgetary allocation
Compound Sentences with budgetary allocation
Complex Sentences with budgetary allocation
Compound-Complex Sentences with budgetary allocation