be burned alive in a sentence
1) No such benefit with being burned alive .
2) They had been burned alive and beheaded .
3) In many cases Polish POWs were burned alive .
be burned alive example sentences4) It absolutely does not suggest that sinners should be burned alive .
5) He had intended a painless death; not being burned alive .
6) Many protestors were shot and at least one was burned alive .
7) People have been burned alive and tortured for being heretics .
8) And so the martyr was burned alive beside the synagogue.
9) One suspect, having survived the shooting, was burned alive .
10) Consequently, the child would be burned alive .
11) Renegades were burned alive or pierced by reeds.
12) Civilians and insurgents were burned alive by these weapons.
13) She became the last woman in England to be burned alive .
14) The governor orders Habrocomes to be burned alive .
15) Some were beheaded, some were hanged, some were burned alive .
example sentences with be burned alive16) The tow accomplices had their fingers torn out and were burned alive .
17) Thousands were burned alive in retaliation.
18) Both Laon and Cythna are burned alive at the stake.
19) In 1942 , most of the inhabitants of my town were burned alive .
20) Fedra is burned alive by Lorenzo.
21) He is burned alive by soldiers as he tries to push start the car.
22) If Mohammedan scum are being burned alive , this is a benefit for civilization.
23) Otherwise, Vanina predicted, "people will again start being burned alive ".
24) He described a story where a Negro was condemned to death by being burned alive .
25) Once during his youth, a man discovered it and was burned alive as punishment.
26) That 's how Vic meets Manx and barely escapes being burned alive in his house.
27) With the flamethrower, you will view foes being burned alive and hear their screams.
28) It had caught fire and the two occupants, trapped inside, had been burned alive .
How to use be burned alive in a sentence29) Maybe its simply because being burned alive is no doubt the worst way to go.
30) In 1539 two merchants from Annonay were burned alive for spreading the ideas of Luther.
31) On both occasions , I suffered the paralysis, the otherworldly sensation of being burned alive .
32) Outside they find Bob being burned alive on a stake and frantically try to save him.
33) On 11 April 1649, twelve were burned after being strangled and one person was burned alive .
34) After horrendous torture it ended with Grandier being burned alive in the central square of Loudun.
35) Because of her recalcitrance she was burned alive slowly rather than being strangled first or burned quickly.
36) Those who could not run, including the sick, were burned alive in their camp houses.
37) As a result of the collision, four carriages caught fire and several injured people were burned alive .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of be burned alive
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of be burned alive with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with be burned alive
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word be burned alive in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with be burned alive.
20 examples of simple sentences of be burned alive. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of be burned alive
Compound Sentences with be burned alive
Complex Sentences with be burned alive
Compound-Complex Sentences with be burned alive