seem alive in a sentence
1) The very air around her seemed alive with tension and expectancy.
2) The beautiful young woman sleeps so soundly that she hardly seems alive .
3) It 's like they're trying too hard to seem alive .
seem alive example sentences4) Each severed section seems alive independently.
5) Photographs from ordinary muggle cameras can be made to seem alive .
6) Comedians seem alive and vital , politicians seem like the walking dead.
7) It seems alive in my hands.
8) The streets seemed alive with people.
9) His eyes seemed alive with joy to her, simple joy at her reaction.
10) Only his eyes seemed alive , burning with a dark fire as he stared at her.
11) Instead of dour negativism and lack-lustre worship, the Copeland Ministry seemed alive with life.
12) The whole sea seemed alive that night and there was little sleep for the crew, needless to say.
13) The Blackstaff seems alive and tendrils from it creep up Ebenezar's arm as he uses it in battle.
14) The snake's body movements seem alive ; a tribute to the appreciation the Pueblo peoples have for nature and life.
15) After entering the house, Denny is able to stand under her own strength, and seems alive although injured and blind.
example sentences with seem alive16) At midday, when we shut the shop for lunch, and I drove through the streets, it was only the river, glittering in the hard light, that seemed alive .
17) The wind coursed over it and flapped it - little whip noises that stirred it and made it seem alive , the dog-face scowling.
18) He had read how swords could seem alive could have a personality, even a name - but he had never thought to see it.
19) The entire shipment was badly rotted and appeared to be ruined, but van der Berg examined it carefully and found a small piece of root that seemed alive .
20) Some contemporary artists prize the changeability of parchment, noting that the material seems alive and like an active participant in making artwork.
21) Jacobsen's charm stems from her ability to make voice recognition systems seem alive to the point where people interacting with them become emotionally involved.
22) Gatsby seems alive like the glittering social circle that surrounds him, whereas Clegg is, emotionally, as dead as his butterfly collection.
23) In short , faithful players may be waiting a long time for answers and features, but the community seems alive and well.
24) And the famous Vermont autumns, when the mountains and countryside are a riot of color, and the air itself seems alive .
25) But on the whole the bundles of blanket and piled clothing in the beds did not seem alive at all and I might have been alone in the block.
26) When pictures seem alive with movements free,
27) Everybody seemed alive this morning
28) b. Living water : In ancient times they called spring water living water because it seemed alive as it bubbled up from the ground.
How to use seem alive in a sentence
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of seem alive
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of seem alive with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with seem alive
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word seem alive in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with seem alive.
20 examples of simple sentences of seem alive. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of seem alive
Compound Sentences with seem alive
Complex Sentences with seem alive
Compound-Complex Sentences with seem alive