suddenly alive in a sentence
1) She smiled, feeling suddenly alive and full of energy.
2) His nephew had suddenly alive .
3) He had a half smile on his face and his green eyes were suddenly alive with excitement.
suddenly alive example sentences4) Inexplicably, the room was suddenly alive with dancing party people with a mixture of hats, lycra and... nothing.
5) The independent Latics message board was suddenly alive with the nation's football fans in a manner unseen since the town's race riots in 2001.
6) Suddenly alive with bright red roses.
7) 'We can phone from the library, we'll be private in there,' he replied eagerly, his face suddenly alive with excitement.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of suddenly alive
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of suddenly alive with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with suddenly alive
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word suddenly alive in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with suddenly alive.
20 examples of simple sentences of suddenly alive. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of suddenly alive
Compound Sentences with suddenly alive
Complex Sentences with suddenly alive
Compound-Complex Sentences with suddenly alive