very alive in a sentence
1) I feel very alive and very alert.
2) But the feeling dimension was very alive !
3) There was something very alive about it .
very alive example sentences4) You sound very alive on the new songs.
5) The book remains canonical today because the debate is still very alive .
6) Usually Zapin music is very alive and energetic.
7) Mary's conscience is very alive , therefore she weeps.
8) Incorrect that grocery chain is very alive and well .
9) Each word felt so very alive .
10) And descriptive; very alive , I suppose I'd say.
11) He expressed his amazement and said , "Very colorful, very alive .
12) Incredibly, a very alive Captain Barbossa descends the stairs.
13) Even today the devak or totem concept is still very alive in Maharashtra.
14) It often feels as if our old sin nature is very alive and well.
15) The affront at the heart of "Show Boat" is still very alive today.
example sentences with very alive16) But , that said, he concluded, "This dispute is still very alive .
17) When Sandy comes out of the bathroom, she is attacked by a very alive Youri.
18) Dermer arrives at Capaock in the summer of 1619 and meets a very alive Epenow.
19) Your expression should be very alive , effervescent if not animated and reflecting very warm, friendly appeal.
20) You are very alive , very active... you just travel too fast to see the end result.
21) It was very alive .
22) I felt very alive .
23) The shield shows a plain spade-like outline, manifestly based upon that of the pseudo-classic urn then very alive .
24) Sherece come very alive in her photo, while Lucy's beauty once again saves her from producing dreadful photo.
25) I feel very alive and very aware of colours, and aware of everything around me and all the sounds.
26) The River Thames reflects a thousand years of British history, personalities and culture - yet it is very alive today.
27) And very alive .
28) Story of this very alive woman touched me and motivated me to do some research on the nutritional properties and benefits of young coconuts.
How to use very alive in a sentence29) Despite it being blended very well, it's almost like two separate fragrances are battling eachother for attention which makes this scent feel very alive .
30) I know that racism is very alive in the country - not only from the actions and beliefs of individuals, but also on an institutional level.
31) We were very alive to the fact that the Howie review was raising issues of integration and articulation that Further Education couldn't afford to ignore.
32) Although his southern foes were still very alive , Cao Cao focused to the north to crush Ma Chao and his rebels at Tong Gate in 211 AD ("Tales").
33) Arab music, while independent and very alive , has a long history of interaction with many other regional musical styles and genres.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of very alive
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of very alive with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with very alive
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word very alive in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with very alive.
20 examples of simple sentences of very alive. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of very alive
Compound Sentences with very alive
Complex Sentences with very alive
Compound-Complex Sentences with very alive