be buried alive in a sentence
1) He had been buried alive in sugar.
2) Some of the troops were buried alive .
3) We are to be buried alive under charters.
be buried alive example sentences4) He was going to be buried alive !
5) In other cases, captives were buried alive .
6) I thought:" I am being buried alive ".
7) Whoever contaminates the sacred flame is buried alive .
8) For a moment Kelly thought that she had been buried alive .
9) Some of them still show the horror of being buried alive .
10) Everybody was afraid at that time of being buried alive .
11) Violators of this rule were buried alive .
12) No chance of being buried alive , not with this.
13) Finally Sarge, disgruntled, is buried alive .
14) Around 300 Germans and forced labourers were buried alive by the collapses.
15) In many cases whole families of the KGK community were buried alive .
example sentences with be buried alive16) Many that were too sick to continue on the march were buried alive .
17) When the Commander and Destro are buried alive under Pit II.
18) The older method entailed the risk of being buried alive by collapsing river banks.
19) For example, books were burned and people holding different ideals were buried alive .
20) Sometimes the tunnels collapsed during the fighting, and both sides were buried alive .
21) Kadyrov is quoted as saying, "That cartoonist needs to be buried alive .
22) Men were buried alive to hold the pillars to the house of a chief.
23) Enraged, Orchamus ordered Leucothea to be buried alive .
24) If a priest let it go out, he would be buried alive .
25) His victim was buried alive .
26) A US truck driver in Iraq is buried alive by insurgents and awaits his rescue.
27) Eliphas was buried alive for 700 years until a farmer discovered him in his field.
28) Hambury was no paradise, but being buried alive wasn't much of an improvement.
How to use be buried alive in a sentence29) When she wakes up, Madeline goes insane from being buried alive and breaks free.
30) Many were killed instantly when buildings collapsed, but others were buried alive in the rubble.
31) The left is to share Antigone's fate and escape being buried alive only through suicide?
32) Never mind that I 'm buried alive here in this bloody fen with dour children.
33) Hundreds of Confucian scholars would not comply with the edict, and were buried alive .
34) At this stretch on the front line, he estimates around 300 Iraqis were buried alive .
35) Elizabeth's Fear Of being buried alive , episode 513 to 672.
36) This is distinct from being buried alive , in which the victim typically dies of asphyxiation.
37) Bit of tinnitus back although that's nothing compared to the feeling of being buried alive .
38) It's good because it's whimsical but also might keep me from being buried alive .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of be buried alive
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of be buried alive with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with be buried alive
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word be buried alive in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with be buried alive.
20 examples of simple sentences of be buried alive. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of be buried alive
Compound Sentences with be buried alive
Complex Sentences with be buried alive
Compound-Complex Sentences with be buried alive