be aghast in a sentence
1) One is aghast after reading such news .
2) They are often aghast at the results.
3) Climate skeptics are aghast at the news.
be aghast example sentences4) Thomas was aghast at the thought of roast goose being served.
5) The interviewer was aghast : it seemed such a narrow life.
6) The audience is momentarily aghast , but starts cheering again right away.
7) But I was never aghast at it.
8) I was aghast at a possible defect in my foundation.
9) He is aghast when she tells him the truth.
10) A veteran Israeli politician was aghast at Netanyahu's performance.
11) My Chief of Industrial Relations was aghast .
12) It was then Chamberlain's turn to be aghast .
13) Tracy was unbelievable, I am still almost aghast with the memories.
14) Some women were aghast that their photos had appeared in the press.
15) SOG commanders were aghast at the decision.
example sentences with be aghast16) When Nazim reached home his family was aghast at his state.
17) Tom was aghast when he saw the bagpipes.
18) The congresswoman, rightfully so, was aghast .
19) Gabe was aghast at the enormity of his managerial lapse.
20) I was aghast when she received the NAACP Image Award recently.
21) Lot of people were aghast at him dragging her out.
22) Yet we are always aghast when someone else might have even more money .
23) They would be aghast as most American would be.
24) I was aghast at Mr. Finkel 's portrayal of the incident.
25) Moralists were aghast , and warned of the ruin of young girls.
26) Roirbak was aghast when he saw what had happened to Mellissa.
27) When he boldly moves in for a kiss, Helen 's aghast .
28) Upon touring the Solferino battlefield, he was aghast at the casualties.
How to use be aghast in a sentence29) Esther is also aghast because they will miss the World's Fair.
30) Cuomo said he was aghast that Washington sought to renege on its promise.
31) The mother is aghast , because she assumes it's the birth control pill.
32) On arrival we were completely aghast (amazed) at how good everything was.
33) But Leo, when she put the idea to him, was aghast .
34) Dominic was aghast to learn that Emily had only married him for his money.
35) The tea party is aghast .
36) Since news of the child 's medical condition was disclosed, the world has been aghast .
37) I was aghast that some people even considered re-making "Kadhalikka Naeramillai".
38) Pro-choice advocates are aghast at this legislation , which they call a fetal personhood amendment.
39) At first she was aghast .
40) Many people, like me, are aghast at what's happened in Boracay.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of be aghast
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of be aghast with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with be aghast
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word be aghast in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with be aghast.
20 examples of simple sentences of be aghast. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of be aghast
Compound Sentences with be aghast
Complex Sentences with be aghast
Compound-Complex Sentences with be aghast