back alive in a sentence
1) From that appointment he never came back alive .
2) Don't bring them back alive .
3) They are both deceased now and wanted to bring back alive the name.
back alive example sentences4) Would he even come back alive ?
5) Some people think it is only imagination; she did come back alive .
6) A typical loss would be 12 men going in and 3-5 coming back alive .
7) They all came back alive .
8) No one came back alive .
9) Fortunately , a Norwegian rescue ship was able to bring all on board back alive .
10) Meanwhile Glivis was ordered by the one-eyed Baragh to bring her back alive .
11) More people died during that journey, and fewer than 50 came back alive to Britain.
12) Filchner wrote, "None of us knew if we would ever come back alive ".
13) In "Return of Squint", he later came back alive with two new shipmates.
14) There the German airplanes welcomed us so that we barely made it back alive to Polotsk.
15) You see, I had made promises to them too, that I would come back alive .
example sentences with back alive16) Although Su Shi Dongpo himself never made it back alive from his final exile, in Hainan.
17) They said, 'If you go on this mission, you won't come back alive .
18) Upon engaging the transbeamer, Koenig issues her a final challenge-"follow and bring him back alive .
19) Well well lefty you are rocking.Thanks to you and Andy for bringing this blog back alive .
20) It is believed that when one sleeps one can traverse the "other world" and come back alive .
21) All the victims are brought back alive on the tropical Island of Melaswen (New Salem spelled backwards).
22) We need boots on the ground, search teams and dogs so that we can bring our son back alive .
23) Scientists performed tests on the animals that made it back alive , but 53 mice and eight gerbils died in space.
24) He understood that D'Arcy was after the best opportunity to get his client's wife and child back alive .
25) I snapped some great photos of her as she plummeted to the ground and was relieved to have her back alive .
26) Frightened that he might not come back alive , Monroe begged him to try and get her pregnant before he left.
27) She even said " some people" were already selling her property because they were convinced she would never come back alive .
28) Park herself did not join them, but indirectly supported them by announcing "I hope these people to come back alive .
How to use back alive in a sentence29) If you got left behind by the Army you'd be lucky to come back alive , and that's no exaggeration.
30) Every time we'd leave we would say our last good-byes because we didn't know if we would come back alive .
31) Britten never had been interested in finding which reality was true-his desire was to have both his wife and son back alive .
32) It is one thing to tell the world the name of some C.I.A. agent operating in Iran or North Korea, for that agent may never come back alive as a result of being outed.
33) She knows if she wants to bring herself-and her father- back alive from the Himalayan Mountains, she can't afford second-guessing, attachments, or distractions.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of back alive
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of back alive with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with back alive
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word back alive in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with back alive.
20 examples of simple sentences of back alive. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of back alive
Compound Sentences with back alive
Complex Sentences with back alive
Compound-Complex Sentences with back alive