awning in a sentence
1) awnings reduce direct solar gain through home windows.
2) The storm ruined awnings and tore metal roofs off several buildings.
3) These retractable awnings are either manually operated or motorized.
4) The black awning that once hung outside the space is gone.
awning example sentences5) In Britain awnings and window shutters are often categorised under blinds.
6) A retractable awning provides shade or cover from rain.
7) The traditional red awnings have been changed to black.
8) awnings without sides come in many different styles.
9) Black Pete was asleep under the cockpit awning.
10) There is no extra charge for awnings.
11) Wind rattled an awning above her head.
12) My dad used an old garage door for our patio awning.
13) Temporary awnings were put in place for the upcoming 2012 season.
14) Not covered: the flying stone ripped the awnings.
example sentences with awning15) Will awnings help break a fall from a building?
16) Far into the picture are more shops with awnings.
17) Susan stood under an awning and read the extra.
18) Under the awning, it was very quiet.
19) The clerestory above the awnings provided extra light.
20) The awning hangs low on the sides to deflect the rain.
21) The awning in the front provides shade for repairs and sales.
22) The storm also damaged billboards, awnings, and commercial signs.
23) In the United Kingdom awnings are sometimes called blinds or shades.
24) Your local home improvement store will have a selection of awnings.
25) It is a known fact that awnings are perfect for every home.
26) The broken awning suggested it must have been an old store once.
27) Look for our sign and the yellow awnings.
How to use awning in a sentence28) Retractable awnings let owners control the weather on their own terms.
29) They put up the awnings in them.
30) This often involves details like awnings, windows and brickwork.
31) awnings can be attached to trucks over the serving window.
32) A light-colored awning will reflect more sunlight.
33) Casement and awning windows were of aluminum.
34) They could also be used in tents and awnings.
35) The striped awnings were replaced in 1877 by a tent-like canopy.
36) A steel frame awning covers the building entry and shades an outdoor patio.
37) awnings require ventilation to keep hot air from becoming trapped around the window.
38) Aluminium awnings have long been popular in residential applications throughout the world.
39) awnings were first used by the ancient Egyptian and Syrian civilizations.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of awning
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of awning with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with awning
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word awning in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with awning.
20 examples of simple sentences of awning. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of awning
Compound Sentences with awning
Complex Sentences with awning
Compound-Complex Sentences with awning