awfully glad in a sentence
1) And I'm awfully glad I happened to be passing.
2) Yes, I'm awfully glad to be here!
3) I'm awfully glad you think I can be funny.
4) But I'm awfully glad I wasn't around for the city's arrival.
awfully glad example sentences5) I 'm really awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard.
6) I have been working hard in my spare time and am awfully glad I got those Navigation books in Cardiff.
7) Smith said that he was "awfully glad" that the producers talked him into coming back and explained, "I'm not retiring, but I am walking away from having to work 13-hour days, day after day.
8) So I 'm awfully glad I'm doing this now and not when I was right out of school – it would have been overwhelming for me.
9) 'I know it sounds terrible but I'm awfully glad I had cancer it was the best thing that ever happened to me,' she said.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of awfully glad
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of awfully glad with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with awfully glad
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word awfully glad in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with awfully glad.
20 examples of simple sentences of awfully glad. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of awfully glad
Compound Sentences with awfully glad
Complex Sentences with awfully glad
Compound-Complex Sentences with awfully glad