awkward gap in a sentence
1) One of the quickest ways of sealing awkward gaps is to use an expanding foam filler.
2) And it could fill an awkward gap if she has dumped any photos of her estranged husband Mick Jagger.
3) Also good idea to look on the property's availability calendar and offer to fill awkward gaps for a discount.
4) A drawer and counter legs underneath allude to a piece of furniture without creating an awkward gap between the desk and counter .
awkward gap example sentences5) They're the hosiery equivalent of the trench coat – go-with-anything apparel that bridges the awkward gap between seasons and always looks on-trend.
6) As she embarks on her first trip, straddling the awkward gap between the girl I love and the woman I am learning to see, I want so much for her to get wonderfully and hopelessly lost.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of awkward gap
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of awkward gap with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with awkward gap
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word awkward gap in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with awkward gap.
20 examples of simple sentences of awkward gap. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of awkward gap
Compound Sentences with awkward gap
Complex Sentences with awkward gap
Compound-Complex Sentences with awkward gap