awful tragedy in a sentence
1) Such were the characters and the men who played the awful tragedy .
2) Mrs Letts is terrifically brave but it's an awful tragedy .
3) Some of the most awful tragedies happen to some very good people.
4) More than a month later, this awful tragedy continues to grip the country.
awful tragedy example sentences5) A total area of 50 000 square kilometres covering 12 regions was contaminated in that awful tragedy .
6) In the wake of this awful tragedy wrought by terrorism, they are cashing in.
7) The government can completely stage an event to make us believe that some awful tragedy is occurring.
8) This awful tragedy was national news and so Harper's Weekly included an article and several pictures of the disaster.
9) The awful tragedy, for the orchestra, was that eventually we were not able to play the standard classics.
10) Even if he wouldn't have been able to stop the killer any earlier, he might have been able to give Mills better perspective, and prevented such an awful tragedy from ending the case.
11) I am glad to be able to add that very shortly afterwards the terrible brute who was responsible for this awful tragedy was caught in an ingenious trap constructed by one of the railway staff.
12) The more devoted she became to Christ, the more her husband turned away from God, She couldn't under stand why, when she set her heart on Christ, such an awful tragedy would happen.
13) Will he ensure that his Ministers are actively involved in getting the best possible settlement for those who have suffered and who are the real victims of this awful tragedy ?
14) The lack of lifeboats was the fault of the British Board of Trade, "to whose laxity of regulation and hasty inspection the world is largely indebted for this awful tragedy .
example sentences with awful15) The issues were pushed higher up the political agenda by an awful tragedy that that took place on 19 June that year when 58 Chinese people were found dead in the back of a sealed lorry at Dover.
16) Every day, quite rightly, we have seen the coverage on the hunt to find out what happened to the plane and find out what happened in this awful tragedy for the people who died on the plane.
17) Olympic gold medallist Jessica Ennis talked of " an awful tragedy " while triple jumper Phillips Idowu added "thoughts and prayers with you".
18) Delivered To Your INBOX Cyclist Killed In Crash During British Road Race A cyclist was killed in a crash during a British road race on Sunday in what friend described as an " awful tragedy .
19) Also, perhaps selfishly, they were no longer just 'base jumpers', they were friends who I had grown to care for and I was scared that this crazy climb could so easily become an awful tragedy .
20) "Thus ended the awful tragedy of Calvary.
21) "We saw this spirit at the time of the 2004 floods, and again at a time of awful tragedies a few years ago.
22) " If there's one thing you to do from just this awful tragedy is see if buildings around the city that are now getting older and sometimes part of those buildings do fall off," he said.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of awful tragedy
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of awful tragedy with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with awful tragedy
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word awful tragedy in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with awful tragedy.
20 examples of simple sentences of awful tragedy. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of awful tragedy
Compound Sentences with awful tragedy
Complex Sentences with awful tragedy
Compound-Complex Sentences with awful tragedy