awfully careful in a sentence
1) I know for example that you have to be awfully careful who you listen to.
2) 'I'm being awfully careful, Dad.
3) She says one should be awfully careful about people's feelings.'
4) 'You've got to be awfully careful with some of them.'
awfully careful example sentences5) Never mind,' said Breeze valiantly, 'perhaps if we're awfully careful and cheese-paring for the next forty years or so, we may end our days in some sweet little cottage with roses round the door...'
6) "Let's just say that if he isn't, he'd better be awfully careful when he nods." "Free at last!" Genma cried, embracing Soun.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of awfully careful
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of awfully careful with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with awfully careful
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word awfully careful in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with awfully careful.
20 examples of simple sentences of awfully careful. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of awfully careful
Compound Sentences with awfully careful
Complex Sentences with awfully careful
Compound-Complex Sentences with awfully careful