awareness initiative in a sentence
1) Diversity awareness initiative puts ownership for progress in middle-management hands.
2) Along with deterrence, the report suggests public awareness initiatives must be launched.
3) Cancer Care's reach, including its cancer awareness initiatives, also extends to family members, care givers, and professionals, providing vital information and assistance.
4) The money raised as a result of Movember is channeled by The Prostate Cancer Charity into a number of world class and innovative education, support, research and awareness initiatives .
awareness initiative example sentences5) Thanks to the support and generosity of our donors, we are able to deliver relevant and important breast health education and awareness initiatives .
6) Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation is committed to allocating donor dollars responsibly to maximize the impact of our strategic research, education and awareness initiatives .
7) In 2001, ALA started its public awareness campaign initiative called The Campaign for America's Libraries to further help promote the value of libraries and librarians.
8) In 2011, Thurman was one of a few celebrities attached to USAID and Ad Council's FWD campaign, an awareness initiative tied to that year's East Africa drought.
9) An example of this was the public awareness initiatives, which were seen as propagandist attempts by people with little care or understanding of their situation.
10) As a result of the survey of 1,000 British men, funded by the medical group We Love Our Health, an online men's health awareness initiative has been launched.
11) Jennie Bond is working on the Be Lungworm Aware campaign as part of Bayer Animal Health's wider 'It's a Jungle Out There' parasite awareness initiative .
12) The awareness initiative is part of Sharjah Police's strategy to enhance community awareness on security and safety issues, said a senior police official.
13) "We've worked with Marvin for years on employee awareness initiatives .
14) The following are some of the awareness initiatives carried out by RFGI:
example sentences with awareness15) UK - Linewatch - a joint awareness initiative between 14 oil and gas pipeline operators
16) war¦ Some Senators are concerned about the privacy implications of government data-mining, a proposed part of the US's nightmarish Total Information awareness initiative .
17) Susan G. Komen Bowl for the Cure – a year-round fund-raising and breast cancer awareness initiative founded in 2000 and sponsored by USBC [ 51 ] and The Bowling Foundation. [ 52 ]
18) • Parkinson's awareness Month activities, which include various fundraising, support, and awareness initiatives during the month of April, which is Parkinson's awareness Month.
19) " A public awareness initiative for freethought and atheism, entitled the "Out Campaign", makes ample use of the "out" metaphor.
20) " The Centre continuously runs educational and awareness initiatives for Abu Dhabi residents in line with the highest international, regional and local practices
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of awareness initiative
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of awareness initiative with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with awareness initiative
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word awareness initiative in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with awareness initiative.
20 examples of simple sentences of awareness initiative. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of awareness initiative
Compound Sentences with awareness initiative
Complex Sentences with awareness initiative
Compound-Complex Sentences with awareness initiative