generate awareness in a sentence
1) Social media also is a great tool in generating awareness.
2) This will further help in generating company awareness among the populace .
3) Reasons for online display advertising: Display ads generate awareness quickly.
4) Our ability to understand and share infographics easily generates brand awareness .
generate awareness example sentences5) This was very likely to have generated the awareness referred to.
6) A significant challenge for any new community is generating awareness and participation.
7) They 're good for generating awareness.
8) Landmark large format sites in Brisbane and Newcastle generated awareness in these key Markets.
9) When the words generate awareness in other centers, then you start to understand.
10) CAC aims to generate awareness about cancer and educate the Nobles community on cancer related issues.
11) It is a non-profit independent organisation tasked for generating awareness about Philippines. in the US.
12) PDF also works together with high-profile organizations to generate awareness about the Foundation and its efforts.
13) It is questions, in particular effective questioning in a very conversation that best generates awareness and responsibility.
14) Apart from being a tourist attraction, it will generate awareness about marine life," he said.
example sentences with awareness15) The Jharkhand government will also be generating awareness on water issues through a well thought out campaign strategy.
16) CONCH also organises health camps, street plays, films and exhibitions, to generate health awareness among people.
17) She is an award-winning entrepreneur who transforms how people interact by creating trust and generating awareness to improve communications .
18) Fathers 4 Justice (F4J) takes a proactive approach to generating awareness of fathers' issues.
19) It seeks to foster the traditional Indian values and to generate awareness of the cultural traditions and heritage of India.
20) As well to support the Comox Valley Annual Swan Festival to generate public awareness of problems between swans and landowner.
21) They also interacted with local media and students and emphasized the need for generating environmental awareness amongst youth and sustainable development.
22) Therefore, we participated in Aramco week to generate awareness among the target consumers about the different products that ASUS offers.
23) The others were at other central Iowa locations, and these happened because of the awareness generated by the ISU meals.
24) The race strives to generate awareness as well as growth regarding female roles in an industry that historically limited women from participating.
25) Crave shape is occupied on products that desideratum to advise the consumer and generate awareness, and typically warrant a higher price.
26) The Israel Ministry of Tourism and several professional medical services providers have set out to generate awareness of Israel's medical capabilities.
27) In this way, we are able to generate brand name awareness for your client's enterprise quickly and produce it well-liked.
28) Furthermore, another 11 of the 2011 incidents came from prior years, and were attributed to victims who came forward because of increased awareness generated by the Sandusky scandal.
29) Many hope that the progress and awareness generated in California will spread to colleges across the United States and hit back home in Oxford, Ohio.
30) A. The awareness stage will continue throughout the campaign; we will always be reaching out to consumers to generate awareness and identify people with whom we can further engage on the issues.
31) This has been one of the most significant changes in the practice of sponsorship - initially perimeter boards to generate awareness and some tickets for entertainment were sufficient.
32) Used consistently and with a gentle heart, it generates an awareness of your own intrinsic power . This realization will transform your life!
33) So we are now in a quieter period of waiting and continuing to plant seeds and generate awareness in whatever ways we can.
34) However they can generate an awareness of what's happening, creating a connection between office staff and a otherwise distant day-to-day activity.
35) It will be the effort to inform your local media ahead of time that will generate the awareness we hope to create through the coverage of the event.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of generate awareness
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of generate awareness with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with generate awareness
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word generate awareness in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with generate awareness.
20 examples of simple sentences of generate awareness. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of generate awareness
Compound Sentences with generate awareness
Complex Sentences with generate awareness
Compound-Complex Sentences with generate awareness