foster awareness in a sentence
1) This awareness is fostered by the resort staff and guides.
2) Its purpose is to foster awareness of political issues on campus.
3) The seminars serve to foster mutual awareness within the student composer group.
4) He also writes press releases and e-news letters to foster brand awareness.
foster awareness example sentences5) These requirements are intended to foster public awareness and open processes of government decisionmaking.
6) Fil-Am: Club that fosters awareness of Filipino-American heritage and culture.
7) The literature units foster a critical awareness and appreciation of contemporary writings in Irish.
8) The family must be prepared to foster an awareness of the child's religious background.
9) Engage is a website dedicated to fostering awareness and access of community engagement activity at EMU.
10) This Emotional Life is a two-year campaign to foster awareness, connections and solutions around emotional wellness.
11) The museum aims to foster cultural awareness for Salvadorans through exhibitions, research, publications and educational programs.
12) Social Organizing in communities means fostering awareness and community participation to protect and improve living conditions in El Salvador.
13) The main goal of the commission is to overcome racism by fostering an awareness and appreciation of Hispanic culture.
14) Tiner said that Connelly's declaration could be helpful in fostering awareness of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome.
example sentences with awareness15) Emphasis on whanau and iwi support is encouraged with a view to fostering cultural awareness and reducing Māori re-offending.
16) This also helped them in fostering greater awareness of their duties towards India and their rights in their adopted homeland.
17) Environmental Law Caucus - fosters a greater awareness of the environment and its conservation through events designed to enhance our community.
18) Sometimes, governments' best contribution is to foster awareness and to fine-tune the existing system rather than to constantly try to re-engineer it.
19) Clarification . Jung fosters the patient's awareness of the contents of the unconscious and their assimilation in his conscious personality by means of dream analysis and free drawing.
20) It can identify emotions and behaviors that trigger overeating, foster greater awareness of portion sizes, and help you discover your personal food triggers.
21) Bornemissza moved to Tasmania in 1979 and formally retired in 1983 but continues to work privately to foster awareness of beetles and conservation issues.
22) This group grew from a meeting convened by Julius Kane in Melbourne in 1961 to "help foster greater public awareness of contemporary sculpture in Australia".
23) LAAA serves as both a feeder resource for the larger art community and a highly visible platform that fosters greater awareness for exciting, emerging artists.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of foster awareness
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of foster awareness with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with foster awareness
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word foster awareness in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with foster awareness.
20 examples of simple sentences of foster awareness. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of foster awareness
Compound Sentences with foster awareness
Complex Sentences with foster awareness
Compound-Complex Sentences with foster awareness