improve awareness in a sentence
1) They also teach language concepts and improve phonological awareness.
2) improve local awareness and promote riverbank protection.
3) All of this improves awareness of the internet site for tourist.
4) He has also used his position to improve awareness of music piracy.
improve awareness example sentences5) AIS improves maritime domain awareness and allows for heightened security and control.
6) Incorporate challenging core strengthening exercises and stretches to improve body awareness and posture.
7) Changing prescribing patterns and improving public awareness are obvious steps to address this problem.
8) It wants to develop personal skills, to improve awareness of interpersonal relationships" .
9) Many accidents could be eliminated through improved situational awareness for both pilots and controllers.
10) The information helped to improve awareness of the pavement dwellers, their needs and conditions.
11) ADS-B makes flying significantly safer for the aviation community by providing pilots with improved situational awareness.
12) This animation should also contribute to improve the awareness and understanding of haemophilia among health professionals.
13) For example display activity will improve brand awareness online, and thus may drive visits to store.
14) Solving these issues will result in an improved environmental awareness and optimal decision-making concerning motion control.
example sentences with awareness15) And, soon enough, from under the rubble of repeated failures bloom buds of improved awareness.
16) All along the 1990s, several environmental NGOs helped improve environmental awareness among public opinion and governments.
17) Clergy are in a unique position to improve awareness in their community, according to Biggars.
18) Physiotherapists can also work with patients to improve awareness and use of the hemiplegic side.
19) This consolidates control of resources, maximises resource use, provides accountability, and improves situational awareness.
20) Networking with other components of the unit of action permits rapid identification of targets and improves situational awareness.
21) The OFWG improves awareness for prenatal and neonatal care and develops strategies for clinically managing obstetric fistula cases.
22) It aims to improve awareness of the environment and looks at energy, transport, pollution and recycling.
23) And yet, despite ongoing battles for improved awareness and accessibility, wheelers live here – and love it.
24) In turn, this may improve the patient's awareness by giving the brain more resources to process stimuli.
25) The conference hopes to offer a platform for improving public awareness and receptivity to direct and interactive market-driven philanthropy.
26) improve awareness of and attention to promoting students' psychological safety in the aftermath of a crisis; 2.
27) How to improve community awareness? socialization is one way to socialize the important of forest sustainability to people.
How to use awareness in a sentence28) Real-time technology improves the situational awareness of all of the military's assets and commanders in a given theatre.
29) Minority-led deals can drive revenue via improved brand awareness, boosted capital, and transferred technology, expertise and innovation.
30) All these activities are used to improve the clients' awareness and in turn hopefully improve their quality of life.
31) One major lever to improve awareness and practice in Design for All is the development of education and training programs.
32) Investment Property Forum An independent organisation aimed at improving the awareness, understanding and efficiency of property as an investment.
33) As previously mentioned, the formulation and dissemination of formal ethical standards can represent attempts to improve ethical awareness and behavior.
34) As discussed below, role-playing and video feedback can help offenders improve awareness of how others experience and perceive their behavior.
35) Content is your currency on Facebook, your means of engaging with leads, of nurturing relationships and improving brand awareness.
36) It's generally to their advantage to be a guest blogger because it improves awareness of their blog and their name.
37) The BPP has new ways of providing health care services and improves awareness on maternal health issues in hard to reach areas .
38) As with most research the pursuit of 'outliers' leads to some of the most important findings and much improved awareness.
39) In addition, there will be a number of measures designed to encourage the use of ADR and improve awareness of it.
40) Our findings provided a clear set of recommendations about how to improve awareness of the condition, reduce diagnosis bottlenecks, and improve patient care.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of improve awareness
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of improve awareness with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with improve awareness
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word improve awareness in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with improve awareness.
20 examples of simple sentences of improve awareness. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of improve awareness
Compound Sentences with improve awareness
Complex Sentences with improve awareness
Compound-Complex Sentences with improve awareness