await in a sentence
1) A doubtful future awaits such failed disciples.
2) Vaccine candidates are currently awaiting clinical trials.
3) This technical cooperation is still awaiting implementation.
4) An additional three hundred monuments await protection.
await example sentences5) Such usage is still awaiting clinical testing.
6) Hidden gems awaiting discovery through mild cropping.
7) A further 354 names are still awaiting approval .
8) The second gun is still awaiting attention.
9) This interesting and surprising result awaits replication.
10) We were still awaiting permission to start working.
11) More specific proposals await a further guidelines paper.
12) These are challenging questions that await further proof.
13) Another 10 are reportedly awaiting his approval.
14) Several billboard structures are awaiting their next signage.
example sentences with await15) How many sins await us wretched ones?
16) I eagerly await more clips from different angles.
17) He was serving without awaiting any rewards.
18) The market is still awaiting the outcome.
19) The awaited guest walked through the already open door.
20) Further amendments to include land mobile services are awaiting ratification.
21) A second boat has been found nearby and awaits assembly.
22) I find myself watching previous episodes while awaiting its next showing!
23) The patient awaits heart and lung transplantation.
24) Never leave someone hanging awaiting an answer.
25) He was detained for almost nine months while awaiting trial.
26) UN is still awaited for further comments.
27) They are currently stored beneath the stage awaiting eventual reinstatement.
How to use await in a sentence28) Both collaborations were eagerly awaited and critically acclaimed.
29) He committed suicide in 2003 while awaiting trial.
30) This work is still awaiting public performance.
31) They decided instead to await further instructions.
32) We are requesting help and awaiting orders".
33) He is currently awaiting trail on arson charges.
34) There are 52 other families still awaiting justice".
35) There were few jobs available for young women awaiting marriage.
36) These transformers were awaiting repair or disposal.
37) The lawsuit is still awaiting a court date.
38) Local queues represent the location where data is stored awaiting processing.
39) The long awaited day is finally here!
40) It includes convicted criminals and those awaiting trials.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of await
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of await with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with await
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word await in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with await.
20 examples of simple sentences of await. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of await
Compound Sentences with await
Complex Sentences with await
Compound-Complex Sentences with await