awaked in a sentence
1) But, being awaked, I do despise my dream.
2) This alarming announcement awaked the king to a sense of his duty.
3) I awaked in the peace of one who has laid his burden down.
4) Wherefore he went again to meet him, and told him, saying, The child is not awaked.
awaked example sentences5) I am awaked almost every night by the panting of the locomotive. (1) It interrupts my dreams.
6) But I know very well that I awaked with a full sense that it was not to quietness nor peace.
7) For He saith in a certain place; And Thou shalt raise me up, and I will praise Thee; and I went to rest and slept, I was awaked, for Thou art with me.
8) And after these things I awaked, and blessed the Most High, and the angel who intercedeth for the nation of Israel and for all the righteous.
9) And Jacob awaked out of his sleep, and he said, Surely the LORD is in this place; and I knew it not.
10) The oldest and the most deserving person should come very modestly into any newly awaked company, respecting the divine communications, out of which all must be presumed to have newly come.
11) The bravos rushed into the chamber of the helpless admiral, who, awaked by the noise, had just arisen from his bed and now stood leaning against the wall of his apartment.
12) For with their gagling and fluttering of their wings, M. Manlius, who three yeares before had been Consul, a right hardie and noble warriour, was awaked.
13) If the lad had awaked, it would not have surprised Gehazi; he would have thought that he was only startled from an unusually sound sleep.
14) It was no wonder that you had to say with Gehazi, "The child is not awaked," for the true awakening power found no appropriate medium in your lifeless teaching.
example sentences with awaked15) He was observed, at first, to vary on some points every time he told it, which was, doubtless, owing to his having so recently awaked.
16) Both he and Prospero 'awaked an evil nature' (91-3) in their brothers and as a result, suffered usurpation, exile and imprisonment.
17) And after these things I was as it were awaked, and blessed the Most High, and the angel that intercedeth for the race of Israel, and for all the righteous.
18) 'Wednesday, 1st September: I awaked very early.
19) 05/09/33 307 Vindion Forced To awaked The Children
20) "I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the Lord sustained me.
21) To me it seemed so glorious and significant that he had come to this stronghold of Islam to call out the hours of prayer that I leaped up in the dream and awaked."
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of awaked
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of awaked with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with awaked
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word awaked in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with awaked.
20 examples of simple sentences of awaked. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of awaked
Compound Sentences with awaked
Complex Sentences with awaked
Compound-Complex Sentences with awaked